Ch. 1

Ding Dong Ding Dong!

Setsuna POV

The bell rang four times before all of us scrambled to our seats.

I glanced at Juzo, seeing him made my heart flutter.

Ack! What am I doing??!!

Vlad-Sensei comes in with a bunch of papers in hand. 

"Okay, starting today you're going to have a new classmate," he began.

A new classmate?

"Alright, you can come in now," he added.

A girl most likely Kodai's age came in, wearing the school uniform and all. Blonde hair braided on the side. And thin sunglasses lay on her forehead.

"Introduce yourself," Sensei stated.

"Hi! My name is Usagiyama Mirai. I'm 16 years old. 5'2's my height. And my quirk will be shown later," she explained.

She looked like a sweet girl.

"Okay, Usagiyama, you sit beside Tokage," Vlad-sensei 

She walked towards me whispered a greeting and sat down.

Mirai POV

While walking towards the girl with green hair, I sneaked a peak at my new classmates.

Seeing another blonde intentionally leave his foot out, I kick it then jump over it. He winced at the pain.

Sorry to Monoma lovers out there, lol

I smirk, whisper a hello to the green girl, and sit.

"Okay, we're doing a battle between two people. Usagiyama will team up with Honenuki and Tokage. Since both Tokage and Honenuki are strong. But at the same time a disadvantage. I'm not telling the other teams Usagiyama's quirk," Vlad-Sensei explained.

I glanced at my other classmates.

One had a bandana and serious face, I read a paper earlier which said his name was Awase Yosetsu

Another had plain brown hair, Kaibara Sen

Green skin, tousled dark green hair. White spears on his cheeks. Kamakiri Togaru.

One had black skin and white hair. Kuroiro Shihai

Then there was a girl with a messy orange ponytail. Kendo Itsuka, she's also the class president.

Another girl had a beautiful face and black bob hair cut. Kodai Yui.

Behind her was a girl with a brown Bob haircut. Komori Kinoko.

A girl with long green hair, and symbolic face. Shiozaki Ibara.

A man-beast, Shishida Jurota

Short stud man with silver hair. Shoda Nirengeki, he was the vice president

The next row had a girl with horns and wide eyes. Tsunotori Pony

Next had rowdy brown hair. Tsuburaba Kosei.

In front of us a guy with silver hair. Yellow thingy surrounding his eyes. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu.

Now, the one who I was sitting beside me. Tokage Setsuna, green hair and all.

Behind us was a man with a speech bubble as a head. Fukidashi Manga.

On the last row was Honenuki Juzo. The other one I'm teaming up with. Short light hair.

Behind him was a man who looked like a big bottle of glue. Bondo Kojiro.

Then came the boy who tried to trip me. Monoma Neito. I read that he dislikes Class A very much. Short yellow blonde hair.

Beside me on the left was Yanagi Reiko. Silver hair covering her left eye.

And last but not least. Rin Hiryu. Guy with black hair in a short braid.

After that scan, I looked at who was partnering with who on the board.

Awase ~ Shiozaki

Kaibara ~ Kodai

Kamakiri ~ Tsunotori

Kuroiro ~ Komori

Kendo ~ Tetsutetsu 

Shishida ~ Fukidashi 

Shoda ~ Monoma

Tsubaraba ~ Bondo

Tokage ~ Honenuki ~ Usagiyama

Yanagi ~ Rin

After that I headed to the dressing room.

Lol, I'm so sorry. Mostly descriptions of Class B in the chapter. Will try to place more action in the next chapter.