Ch. 9

HI HI HI IM BACK😎

Sorry for not updating😭

Mirai POV

It's the day before the prom. No one hasn't asked you out yet, and you doubt anyone will. 

"Usagiyama! Hold up!" You stop in your tracks (because you'rr heading to class) And turn around to see who's calling you.

Awase Yosetsu was there. You and Awase were actually quite close, considering that you both liked playing video games. "Hi Awase-kun. Is there something I can help you with?" You ask.

"Will *breathe* you be my date for the prom?" He asks, maintaining eye contact with you and a pleading look on his face.

You chuckle and nod, "of course!"

"4pm dorm lobby?" Awase asks.

"Sureeeee, what were you in a rush for though?" You ask.

"Ah, well Monoma made a bet that he could ask out Pony before I ask you out. I have 1000 yen on the line," the first year chuckles.

"Oof, good luck to Monoma," you chuckle, turning the corner to see Monoma and Pony. "Speak of the devil..."

"He's a devil alright," Awase whispers, causing you to lightly chuckle.

You tie your hair in a high bun bun and quickly grasp Awase's hand, causing him to turn into a familiar shade of red.

You zoom past Monoma who is currently trying to ask Pony out for prom and whisper to him, "don't forget to give Awase a 1000 yen."

After doing that, you both rush into the classroom and sit on your seats.

"Miraiiiiii," Setsuna groans.

"Yeah?"

"I don't have a date yet," the girl whispers into your ear. No date yet? But you thought Honenuki already asked her out. You turn to your left and quickly tap the shoulder of said hero.

"What."

"You haven't asked Setsuna out for prom yet?!" You hiss.

"No? I wasn't planning to.."

You mentally slap your face as you remembered a few nights before where he said he would ask her out for prom. Just great.

You pull out your phone and quickly open up Awase's contact.

Candy Cwush

Awaseeeee

I need help🥲

Candy Welder

Sure

What can i help you with?

Candy Cwush

Honenuki hasn't asked out Setsuna for the prom yet

And she's getting restless...

Candy Welder

Ah so you want to get them together?

Candy Cwush

Mhm!

Candy Welder

Alright. Sure:)

Candy Cwush

Meet me in the entrance after school

Liked by Candy Welder

THANK YU SO MUCH FOR THE 1.6K READS

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

LOVE YALL

~Mika