Ch. 8

(A/n: ok so since i was gone for a long time, i forgot where i was going with this☠️ Dw tho im thinking of a new storyline THANKS FOR 1.2K READS BTW okok now the story)

Mirai had just arrived in front of Principal Nezu's office, Tokage and Honenuki were supporting her from behind a wall.

Knock knock!

"Come in. Ah, Ms. Usagiyama. Don't worry, I'm not going to reprimand you about your powers," Nezu chuckled.

Mirai breathed a sigh of relief (😮‍💨)

"I just called you since a detective wanted to ask you some questions about the attack yesterday."

"Hello Ms. Usagiyama," a man said. He had black hair and was wearing a black trench coat, "My name is Detective Tsukauchi Naomasa, I need to ask a few questions about the attack."

"Sure, just hopefully not too much, I have class in 10 minutes."

"Of course."

11 minutes later...

"Shoot shoot shoot. IM LATE!" Mirai said, turning into a cheetah and running towards class.

Opening the door, everyone was looking at her.

"Ah, Usagiyama. You're here, don't worry, Nezu told me about this morning. Take a seat," Vlad said, staring at the computer screen in front of him.

"Alright everyone. For the end of the year party which is next month, there is a prom planned by Class 1-A. Invite whomever you like as friends or more or not. It's going to be held in Gym Gamma. Here are the flyers they handed out yesterday in case you forget."

Mirai smiled at Tetsutetsu as he handed her the flyer.

After their classes were finished, Class B was talking about the prom.

"Hah! As if I'm going somewhere made by the lower class!" Monoma scoffed.

"Why don't you ask your crush, Monoma-kun?" Pony asked, nearing her face near Monoma's.

Mirai noticed that his face started heating up. "Ooo Monoma~  do you have a crush?!" 

"I- how dare you ask that, Usagiyama. I have no crush," he said, arms crossed.

"Yeah right."

The class President was currently walking down the hallway with Yanagi and Kodai.

"Hey Kendo?"

Kendo turned to see Tetsutetsu approaching her with a light blush on his face.

"Are you okay, Tetsutetsu?" She asked.

"Y-yeah uh, 

Uhm

Ya see

Uh

WILL YOU BE MY DATE TO THE PROM?!" he asked, bending down.

"S-sure! I'd be happy to," she said with a smile, kissing his cheek.

"Wow confident girl," Kodai quietly said with a chuckle to Kendo as the orange-haired girl blushed, walking beside Kodai in the hall.

"S-shush."

Mirai and Honenuki were chilling in the dorms drinking hot chocolate on the couch.

"Hey Honenuki?" Mirai asked.

"Hm?"

"Are you going to ask Set to the prom?"

"*COUGH* *COUGH* WHAT?!"

"You like her right? Or is it just me."

"W-why how?!"

"The way you look at her for one."

"Hpmh. Fine let's say I'm going to ask her. Who are you going with?"

"Eh, no idea. Not going unless someone asks me."

"Just go with Pony. I doubt Monoma's going to ask her out anyways," Honenuki said, sitting on the couch.

"I WILL OKAY STOP BEING SO IMPATIENT!" They heard a voice roar from upstairs.

"Oh he heard us," Mirai giggled.

"Who else...how about Class 1-A? I know some couples are going already, the ones available are, Sero, Aoyama, Sato, Koda, Shoji, and Mi-"

"Don't say his name."

"Ok, the grape. Who are you going to choose?"

"Slow down, Nuki. No one has even asked me yet. Let's wait."