Ch. 7

Heyyy, sorry for not being online for a while, I took a hiatus which was kinda long anyways! Here's the chapter 7!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Tokage grabbed other people and ran for the exit. Honenuki was trying to avoid the boulders by sinking himself then making himself go up again.

He felt his phone beep. 'KENDO' he said to himself.

He ran across to the other side and saw a hand from underneath the rubble. He picked it up and saw two people.

"Are you two okay?" Honenuki asked.

The child nodded, he saw that Kendo was lying down on the rubble  hand big and covering the girl.

"Come on," Honenuki whispered. The girl ran to Tokage. Honenuki carried Kendo and followed the girl outside.

The situation was better now, heroes and other students of class b made it into the fight

Mirai was on the floor beside Tokage who was resting and healing her wounds. Honenuki came and sat beside Tokage.

The fight was finished in no time as the police interrogated everyone at the scene

"Uhh, my head hurts," Mirai groaned, sitting up. "He-"

"MIMI!!" The number 5 hero ran forward and hugged her sister. 

"NII-CHAN STOP MY BODY ACHES!!" Mirai complained.

"Wow, who knew Mirko was this enthusiastic about siblings," Tokage chuckled

"Mirai does," Honenuki joked. 'dId yOu jUsT mAkE a jOkE?!?!!" Tokage exclaimed.

"y-yeah he did Set," Mirai chuckled, trying to catch her breath.

"How did you guys defeat the villain?" Tokage asked Mirko. "Well, I destroyed it with my kick, and there was a kid in there," Mirko explained, becoming serious and placed her sister down.

"I really hope it won't be back," Honenuki sighed, laying his head on the ambulance truck.

Mirko smiled at the three teenagers and hopped away.

"You never told us that you were the younger sister of Mirko, Mirai," Honenuki sighed, laying his head on Tokage's shoulder.

Mirai just shrugged. "You guys never asked," she murmered back, placing her head on Tokage's other shoulder.

"Guys, I am not a pillow," Tokage sighed. "To us you are, now stay still," Honenuki grunted. Tokage tried to get up but saw that both were fast asleep.

Timeskip....

"Yipes!" Mirai jumped up, she saw a white room and a few people. "Where am I?" she asked herself.

"Oh, great! You're awake!" Tokage exclaimed.

Mirai saw her friend who had a scar on her left cheek, Honenuki had wraps on his forehead to stop the bleeding.

"Where am I?" Mirai asked, standing up and groaning from the pain. "We are in the hospital," Honenuki explained.

"Hospital? What hospital?" Mirai asked.

"I have no idea," Tokage giggled.

Bursting through the doors was the other class b students

"Honenuki! Tokage! Usagiyama!" 

The three were overrun by their classmates.

They soon calmed down.

"How are your injuries?" Mirai asked after the classmates left the room.

"Eh, I've survived worse," Honenuki shrugged.

"You mean you've been worse," Tokage smirked. Mirai giggled at the two's antics.

"Oh, and Vlad-sensei got a little mad that you used your quirk but passed it on since it was for self-defense," Honenuki added.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that," Mirai mumbled.

The two looked at each other in doubt.

Suddenly Mirai's phone rang, all three teenagers stumbled through to get it, which was weirdly on the window sill.

"Hello?" Mirai asked, answering the phone.

"Hello? Is this Usagiyama Mirai?" a voice asked.

"Um, yes it is. May I know to whom I'm speaking to?" she asked.

"This is Principal Nezu of U.A. High, I wish to inquire about the incident at the mall earlier this afternoon," the squeaky voice inquired

"Ah yes Principal Nezu," Mirai replied.

"May I inquire when you, Miss Tokage, and Mister Honenuki may be discharged?"  The mouse asked.

"Hold on please,"

"Hey Set, when can we be discharged?" Mirai asked.

"The nurse said maybe tomorrow morning right before school starts," Tokage replied.

"Right before school starts, Principal Nezu," Mirai explained.

"Good, then I shall see you tomorrow Miss Usagiyama," The call ended and Mirai looked out the window.

"Do you think I'll be expelled?" Mirai asked the two teens.

"I have no idea, but have some faith Mirai," Tokage smiled.

Knock knock!

"HONENUKI!" A voice startled the three teenagers

To be continued....