Ch. 4

Mirai POV

"Juzo!!!!" I screamed.

I got grabbed by Pony who was using her horns to drag me to Monoma.

"Hold on Mirai!" He shouted, and sank Pony.

But unfortunately, Tetsutetsu came from behind him and tackled him to the ground.

"Run!" Juzo shouted.

It was already past thirty minutes, Tokage had been captured.

I turned into a cheetah to run away from everyone else, but suddenly I was back as a human!

"Monoma," I muttered under my breath.

He approached me, he must've preserved Aizawa-sensei's time and quirk.

But now that my quirk is gone, I have to fight hand to hand.

I jumped towards him, and kicked him in the chest.

"Take this!" He exclaimed, changing the quirk to Kendo's Big fist, meaning that I had my quirk back.

I changed to a chameleon, and searched for Juzo and Pony.

When I saw that Juzo was nowhere to be found, I decided to grab the band from Monoma.

I turned into a student from Class A, Hagakure Toru.

Invisible, I sneaked to Monoma, and grabbed his band.

Ding!

"Team JuSetMi win!" Vlad-Sensei exclaimed.

Surprised, Monoma whisked around, felt his forehead and groaned in disappointment.

Suddenly, sand became separating. "Mirai, is everything good?" Juzo asked, holding Pony who became unconscious from being down too long.

I turn of my quirk, sit down and give a thumbs up.

The consequence of using too much of my quirk gives me headaches.

~Timeskip to the Infirmary~

I woke up to see, I'm sitting on a chair and Recovery healing Pony and others who got injured.

"Hey Recovery Girl! How long was I asleep?" I ask.

"Oh about 15 minutes," she replied, facing me, she placed some pills on my hand.

"Vlad explained the back-throw of your quirk, here are some medicines when you have another headache," she explains with a smile, then leaves to tend to the injuries of others.

I stand up and see Pony talking to Komori.

"Hey Pony! Komori!" I say, greeting them.

"Hey Mirai! Glad to see you're getting better," Komori states.

Pony nodded.

We head out and see it raining.

"Oh no!" Pony exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I called Kuroiro and he said he's bring us umbrellas " Komori explained.

"You know I could've made umbrellas with that smart girl from class A's quirk," I chuckled.

"Then you'd get a headache," Komori frowned.

I chuckled, became Kuroiro and headed to the dorms.

"*sigh* she'll get another headache," Pony grumbled.

"Well, we can just wait for Kuroiro here," Komori chuckled.

That was the last I heard of their conversation and headed straight for the dorms.

I opened the door to see Awase and Shiozaki. "Oh, hey Mirai! Glad to se you better!" Awase exclaimed with a wave.

Shiozaki nodded. "Awase-san is corrects you also need rest," Shiozaki agreed

I nodded, jogged to my room, and opened my computer.

Usagiyama Mirai my name, Usagiyama is also the last name of number five hero, Rabbit Hero Mirko. Rumi Usagiyama is my sister's name.

I promised my sister I would call her after my first day after class.

"Hey Rumi!" I exclaim.

"MIMI!!!" She squealed.

"Soooo, how was first day?" Rumi asked.

I explained everything that happened earlier, we ended after an hour of talking. So I took a bath, then headed to the common room for supper.

"Well, well, If it isn't score wreaker," Monoma grumbled.

I smirked, "Hey Monoma, great to see you too! Can you pass the mayonnaise?" I asked, today's food was fried eggplant produced by our chefs Kodai and Bondo.

He grunted, and muttered something about a Class A Bastard, then Kendo chopped his neck.

"My goodness Kendo, you surely didn't kill him?" Shiozaki shuddered.

"Don't worry Shiozaki, he's just knocked out cold," Kendo snickered.

I turned to see Tsuburaba and Kaibara playing SmashBros.

"Aw Fu-"

"TSUBURABA KOSEI!!! DONT YOU DARE CURSE IN FRONT OF ME!!" Shiozaki shouted.

"Geez, calm down Shiozaki, I was going to say fine because Kaibara took Ridley," Tsuburaba grunted, finally choosing Sami's Aran.

Shiozaki shook her head and finished her tea.

I chuckled at the amusement and followed Kendo and Tetsutetsu who were talking and walking towards the door.

"Hey Kendo-san!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Mirai! Me and Tetsutetsu are just going to visit some friends in class a," Kendo explained.

I nodded in reply, and walked toward Kodai who was drinking another round of tea with Shiozaki.

Ahhh, another chapter done