Ch. 5

Okay, so I decided to continue this, but I still have no inspiration.

Tokage's POV

After the training earlier, I went back to the dorms and grabbed my notebook.

This notebook is like a journal

I walked to the school's garden and saw two people sitting my the nearby stream.

"Um, hello?" I ask.

The girl turned around, she has long green hair tied in a bow at the end and was wearing a green skintight top, and a dark green skirt. The other was a male, a bird head, kinda like a black bird head, wearing a black hoodie and black pants.

The girl I knew was Asui Tsuyu, the boy was Tokoyami Fumikage both from Class A.

"Kero? Hello Tokage-chan!" Tsu greeted with a smile, nudging Tokoyami who looked asleep.

"Ah, hey Tokage-san," he replied, settling himself nearer to the nearby tree.

"What are you doing here Tsu-chan?" I asked.

"I go here as my quirk is frogs, I saw Tokoyami-chan praciticing his guitar here and joined him," she explained.

I nodded and brought out my notebook

Mirai POV

I saw Setsuna nearby and sneaked towards her,

"She's talking to someone, probably Class A kid," I say to myself.

I slowly approach them from a safe distance, and sneak on them.

I accidentally make a sound and both of them turned around to see a frog 🐸 lol

The other girl picks me up and places me in the pond

After fifteen minutes I feel another headache and wiggle uneasily.

Setsuna's POV

The frog that Tsuyu picked up is wiggling, I wonder if it's normal thing. So while she went to check on Tokoyami, I pick up the frog and suddenly sparkles blind my eyes.

"Ugh," I hear a voice.

It was Mirai.

"H-headache," she stutters.

I remember that she used most of her quirk and can limit her powers to ten minutes after a long fight.

I search her bag and find ten capsules, I place one in her mouth and place her on one seat.

~Timeskip thirty minutes~

Third Person POV

Mirai jerked up remembering what happened, finding herself safely in her room.

"Ah! You're awake!" A cheery voice exclaimed, surprising her.

"Gyah! Oh..... it's just you Set," she giggles.

"How are you feeling?" Another voice captures her attention. 

"Better, thanks Juzo," Mirai replied.

Hey! Sorry not much action 😢 but there will be in the next chapter✨