69. Together

Sam was already laughing when Taehyung parked his car in the garage. Taehyung breathed out as he went out of the car.

"Is he really waiting for me?" Taehyung whispered to Sam and Sam nodded with a smile. "Almost the whole afternoon. He's throwing tantrums telling me you're ignoring him."

Taehyung couldn't even smile. He was in a meeting the whole day and his phone was ringing non-stop. Jin had been very clingy ever since they came back from their honeymoon.

"Where's Aera?"

"He's upstairs with Jungkook. I asked him to keep her there. I think I already know what will--"

"You're here! Finally!" Jin blurted out as soon as Taehyung walked inside their home. Without giving time for Taehyung to answer, Jin quickly jumped, Taehyung grabbed Jin by the waist as Jin wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist and pressed his lips to his husband hungrily.

Taehyung dropped his briefcase on the floor and Sam picked it up and hurried upstairs. He sure didn't want to hear or witness anything.

Walking Jin to the living area, Jin removed his legs from Taehyung's waist and stood on the floor. "You made me wait," Jin said while unbuckling Taehyung's belt and unbuttoning the pants, and pulling it down to the knees.

"I'm in a meeting babe," Taehyung answered, he was in shock as this was the first time Jin was so needy he couldn't wait until they were in the bedroom. "You want to go in the bedroom first?"

Jin pushed Taehyung down the couch as he stepped out of his boxers. "Bedroom? Fuck bedroom!" Jin mounted on the couch and straddled Taehyung who was still in his suit and tie with his pants and boxers above his knees.

Jin held Taehyung's member and aligned it on his hole before lowering himself earning a moan from him and a groan from Taehyung. "Damn!"

Jin held on to Taehyung's shoulders as he started to move up and down. Grounding himself on Taehyung's length. "I hate you for ignoring me," Jin panted.

Taehyung smirked, loosening his necktie and unbuttoning the two top buttons of his dress shirt as it was becoming difficult for him to breathe. Holding Jin's waist, he helped him move his hips. "I'm not ignoring you. How can I have phone sex with you when I'm in a meeting?"

Jin didn't respond. He didn't need to. He waited too long for him to think about it. Every inch of his body was aching for his husband and Taehyung could feel that Jin ignited this time. He was grinding his hips hard, making sure to drop himself hard onto his lap.

Taehyung could feel his ass sinking onto the couch, their skin slapping as Jin sunk himself deeper and harder, his moans becoming louder. And Taehyung felt Jin's hole clenching around his iron-hard cock. Jin throws his head back and lets out a moan as he exploded between their bodies. Taehyung clasped his arms around Jin as he thrust his cock up to meet Jin's.

Taehyung gathered Jin in his arms and flipped him to the couch without pulling out. He started to plunge his member deep into Jin, his hips snapping desperately making Jin moan louder than before. "Care-ful-I'm-pregnant..."

Taehyung eye's widened as his thrust became slower, he stared at Jin's lust-filled eyes, trying to process what he just heard. "W-what did you say?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"Then why are you acting that way?"

Jin rolled his eyes and wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist, urging him to thrust. "I'm pregnant that's why I'm like this! Now fuck me!"

Taehyung hesitated at first but he started to move when Jin glared at him. He didn't want to mess up with Jin, not now that's his husband was pregnant. He couldn't afford to make him angry. Unless he wanted a war with Jin.