63. Message

Seokjin

"Sadly, you will be leaving the office but I'm glad you will finally go back to school," Hoseok said with his hands cupping his face.

"Just say that you will miss me," I teased but he nodded in agreement.

"Well, of course. We are partners in crime."

"Hey! I beg to disagree. You're the only one making a crime!"

Hoseok laughed and gave me a tight hug. I couldn't believe it myself too. Hadn't it because of him, I would probably be still working with Jimin. Still swallowing all his insults and orders.

But also, I guess if not because of my work in that cafe, there would be no chance of me meeting Taehyung. I know that it was wrong for me to say that but that's the reality. I still felt guilty about what happened between me, Jimin, and Taehyung but somehow, Taehyung was right. Even if we didn't meet, it's not a guarantee that he will like Jimin. He would probably be still single. Remembering what he said to me made me believe that it's the fate that brought us together. Nothing and no one else.

"Did you know that everyone is shocked that you're Mr. Kim's boyfriend? Especially, Lia, she's been very quiet since this morning. I bet she's sulking big time," I know how much Hoseok was looking forward to this day. He hated Lia for being so rude and arrogant. She always looked down on us because we were just 'clerks' and she's part of the Accounting Team. Though I didn't see any reasons why we with a smaller position should look down on, I strongly believed that as employees, we all have the same rights. And that's the right to be respected.

"Promise me that we will go out and you will visit me here," Hoseok's face turned sad again making me laugh.

"I don't know why you're acting like that. I'm not going anywhere far. The school is just two blocks away. We can meet almost every day."

"I know, but still. But I'm so happy for you. Really. I'm so happy that Taehyung helped you fulfill your dreams. I wish I'll meet someone like him," Hoseok sighed.

"Hey hey! The way you talk, it's as if I am no good," Yoongi interrupted our talk as he entered our area.

"Oh of course. You fulfill all my OTHER dreams,"

I coughed after hearing that. It was weird to hear Hoseok talking about that in front of me. Sure, he was very talkative and blatant most of the time, but it's weird when he was being naughty in front of his man. But I have to admit that it's not impossible for Hoseok can speak something lewd.

"By the way, Jin, Taehyung is waiting for you in his office," Yoongi gave me a gummy smile that made me point to myself. "Yes, for you."

"Ohhh! I think you'll go into some action," Hoseok giggled while teasing me.

Shocked and embarrassed, I slapped his arm.

"What's that for?!"

"What the hell are you talking about? We will just have some lunch! Don't compare me to you!"

Hoseok laughed and I could see Yoongi smiling as well. "I'm not saying anything! Ohh! Maybe you're expecting something to happen?!"

My eyes widened and before he could say something more, I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. Leaving the two laughings and saying something I refused to listen to.

The embarrassment wasn't over. Shall I say, this time, I felt awkward walking towards Taehyung's office. I could feel that all eyes were on me. From the time that we arrived this morning, I knew that I was the topic of their morning news. I was aware that Lia was so bitter. Taehyung did not let go of my hand and even kissed me before he left for his room. And I saw the look of shock on their faces.