62. No Place

Taehyung

Jin moaned and his gripped tightened on my shoulder as he lowered himself to me. Our lips crashed as I pushed myself upward.

Our tongues danced together while Jin ground his hips. Making sure my member was fully into him. I could feel his wet muscle tightening around my member. He was giving me the most pleasurable feeling ever.

Jin started to bounce, slow, and insistent. This had been his favorite position, straddling me, and taking control. I couldn't be more satisfied. He was amazing on top. He loved to tease and I loved him teasing me. His wild side was something I discovered about him. He was usually tamed and shy but I guess I woke something up inside him.

I was not complaining.

I loved it.

***

Jin yawned as he walked inside the dining area. It was morning and a Friday. I knew how excited he was for this day. I was excited for him too.

This was his last day at my company because he would start school on Monday. He wanted to stay working but I told him that like what he did to Jungkook, I wanted him to only focus on studies and not to anything else. And I was glad that Hoseok and Jungkook agreed with me. His best friend and brother second that Jin already worked hard half of his life and it was time for him to focus on something else other than earning money. And Jin gave in.

"I'm sorry I woke up late," he apologized quickly as he gave me a hug on the waist, leaning his head on my chest. "You exhaust me."

I chuckled. He often blamed me for exhausting him when we were making love even if he was the one asking for more. "Mmmm... You always say that. Jungkook can hear you."

Jin's eyes widened as he looked back and saw Jungkook smirking at us. "You're here?"

"Then pretend that I'm not here and that I did not hear anything," Jungkook gestured covering his ears.

"Shut up!" Jin slumped down on the chair beside his brother and took his cup of freshly brewed coffee. "You're early. Did you cook breakfast?"

"Sam cooked breakfast. I came early to bring your clothes.  Hyung told me you'll sleepover over the weekend. Today is your last day at work." Jungkook tried to change the topic as Jin was already tomato red.

I wasn't sure if Jin was happy or sad but I could feel the sadness inside him. His eyes told the same. "I'm sad because it's been a daily routine coming to the office and working. But I'm also excited to go back to school next week."

"Don't worry too much. Now that I already graduated and working, you can focus on yourself more," that's what I like about Jungkook, he was always reassuring and Jin always listened. I loved that relationship between them, they trusted each other.

Jin looked at me. Even if he did not say anything, I knew how thankful he was for everything I had done. He deserved it. He deserved to be happy and comfortable as he had done a lot.

Our morning usually started like that. As much as I wanted him to move in with me, he agreed to have sleepovers every now and then. I sometimes didn't get the point but I didn't want to pressure him either. Everything was working out great so I thought, the set up was okay.

Jungkook did not come with us after breakfast. He said he would be meeting a prospective client. I was happy that he was doing well in the company. On the other hand, I was a little sad that I wouldn't see Jin in the office starting next week. Even if we weren't talking, I am already used to seeing him whenever I want. Especially when I was feeling stressed.