60. Good Night 2

I just want this special chapter to be in the 60th chapter. Lol.

Disclaimer: If you're a regular in my books, you know by now that I'm not good with smuts. But still. Enjoy! We all waited for this, right? Right!

What about Seokjin's POV?

****
Seokjin

Taehyung had touched me to places no one else touched. And I can say that it felt so good. My eyes were closed, feeling the beautiful sensations he was making me feel. Until I felt something hard pressing against my ass and my body tensed. Taehyung stopped sucking my nipples and looked up to me.

"Did I hurt you?" His voice sounded concerned and I felt shy almost immediately.

"No," I answered in a whisper. My hands still resting on his shoulders and his warm hands holding my waist.

"Do you want me to stop? I will, just say it, okay?"

I'm not sure if he was disappointed. But it made me feel guilty. I wanted this moment so badly. "I don't want you to stop."

A smile formed on Taehyung's handsome face. I could tell that he wanted this moment more than me. I prepared for this moment and I would not allow my nervousness to wreck this night for us.

Taehyung slid his hand under my ass and squeezed them causing me to be more tensed as I already was. "S-sorry." I murmured and Taehyung just chuckled.

"Relax," he smiled to reassure me, "I will take care of everything."

He lifted me up with his hands on my ass, my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. And slowly, he lay me down to bed. Hovering over me and resting his weight on his arms, he stared at my eyes for a while. His eyes were always intense and this time, I can tell that they were accompanied by lust.

"You're so beautiful, Seokjin." He whispered and before I could respond, he lowered his head to kiss my lips. Slowly going down to my neck, to my shoulders, until I felt his lips enclosed around my nipples.

I bit on my lips as I felt the warmness of his mouth. He sucked, nibbled, and flicked it with his tongue. A soft moan left my lips. I love every sensation that he's making me feel for the first time.

He slowly moved down, kissing my ribs, my stomach and he breathed on my belly button. His tongue swept my navel and it slowly traveled lower and in no time, his face was between my legs.

I closed my eyes in shame. He was face to face with my member and I could tell that he was staring at it and on my hole. Warmth painted my skin red and my thoughts were disrupted when I felt a moist object licked my hole. I could tell that he was smiling as I looked down, he was looking back at me.

I stared at the ceiling as I felt his tongue moved once more. I opened my mouth to suppress my moans. It was a weird feeling but it was good. So good.

Moans did escape my mouth as he started to explore my hole with his tongue and his fingers now wrapped around my aching member. My hands gripped tightly on the blanket as his tongue licked and lapped my hole and that skin between my hole and balls.

I never thought that it would feel this amazing. I felt him lifted my legs and put them over his shoulders as he buried his face deeper between my legs. His tongue circling, licking, momentarily sucking my hole while his hand gently stroking my cock. My head wanted to burst. My lower stomach wanted to burst too. Maybe that was an orgasm. I'm not sure. I haven't felt it yet. And before I could feel something more, Taehyung was already kneeling.

He slid down the bed, opened the drawer of the night table, and withdrew a box of condoms. He got a wrapper and tore it and unrolled the condom onto his cock. I gulped as I imagined it sliding inside me. I wonder if I could take it. Taehyung's member was a monster, well, in my own perspective as this was the first I saw.

He withdrew a bottle from the drawer before closing it and settling between my legs. I watched him pour a massive amount of the liquid onto his member and stroked it. Then I felt a cold liquid on my ass. He then massaged my hole with his thumb before leaning down to kiss me.

"Tell me if you want me to stop."

I could only shake my head.

"Just relax, alright?"

I nodded.

His eyes stared into mine as he guided his cock forward. "Oh gosh!" I gasped as I felt my hole opened up. The thick head of his cock penetrated my hole.

I could feel my muscles stretched. Then my cheek felt wet, I didn't realize that tears escaped my eyes. My hands gripped tightly on his shoulders and I could tell my fingernails sunk in his skin.

I could feel him slowly stretching my muscle, my hole wrapping around his cock and my body froze as I felt an ounce of pain as some unusual, inexplicable feeling filled up my whole being. Taehyung pushed more inside of me and a whimper left my lips.

"It will be okay, baby, almost there," he whispered against my lips. His eyes never leaving mine. Then he stopped. He kissed me once more. His lips molded so perfectly into mine as he tried to take away all my nervousness.

It was all in.

A feeling of discomfort and unfamiliarity filled me. I was feeling so full. My hole stretched. I could feel his cock against my wall. It was a big pain but as I slowly adjusted to his size and girth, my whole body relaxed.

"I will move now," he said and I nodded.

Taking a deep breath, I prepared myself. I am eager and anxious at the same time.

Taehyung pulled his cock out and he slowly pressed it forward again. I moaned as the discomfort was still present. He pulled back out once more and thrust back in. Slowly, the discomfort was replaced by immense pleasure.

Sounds of pleasure kept on fleeing my lips. The sensation was overwhelming. He buried his cock inside of me as he kissed me again. His lips comforting my still tensed body and with that, I calmed down.

His phase changed and it started to have rhythm. Slowly, his hips went up and down, his cock moving and sliding inside me. "You're beautiful Jin. You're so fucking beautiful." He said while staring in my eyes.

Taehyung hooked my legs in his arms as he began to thrust faster. His cock felt deeper than it was before. I gasped when it hit something sensitive inside me. I knew he noticed as he kept on hitting that part. His cock rubbing against it and I could only moan as I felt another tightening feeling in my stomach.

The unfamiliar feeling almost knocked me out. One, two more thrusts, and my body trembled. The feeling was unfamiliar but heck, it was so amazing. A thick liquid landed on my cheek and another one on my chin. My body went crazy as I heard Taehyung cursed. I looked down and saw streams of white liquid coming out of my member. I orgasm. That was my first orgasm and my body convulsing with the inexplicable overwhelming pleasure.

"You're so damn hot!" Taehyung muttered as he continues thrusting his cock. He pinned my hands above my head and he leaned down. Scooping and kissing the white liquid that landed on my face with his lips. I could only moan as it aroused me more.

He kissed my lips, making me taste my cum. My legs just voluntarily wrapped around his waist and he continued to pound into me. He pulled away from the kiss as he put my legs on his shoulders.

I screamed when he penetrated me deeper. Much deeper than before. I threw my head on the pillow. I could not explain the pleasure Taehyung was giving me. His breathing heavy and his thrusting were more intense. His hips slapping against mine as he pounded on me faster.

I could feel another knot in my stomach and I knew I am close to another orgasm. His thrusts were now so violent that I can feel it almost in my stomach. He groaned as he tunneled inside me.

"Cum for me, Jin. Once more..." He grunted as he hit my prostate repeatedly and in no time, I came again. My eyes rolled at the back of my head as I screamed his name.

Taehyung groaned as his body collapsed into mine. He slowly thrust his hips as he came into the condom. After he got down on his high, he rolled beside me. Pulling me in his arms and wrapping me in a tight embrace.

"I love you," he whispered kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I closed my eyes and buried my face in his chest. I've never felt so loved and happy in my life. And I am thankful that Taehyung made me feel that.