Moments💫 (draft)

A/n: HAHA DON'T ASK ME I HAVE OFFICIALLY RAN OUT OF PHOTOS TO ADD-

Oh and take this as a filler while waiting for the other two oneshot btw ^_^

And when I say filler you know it's a pretty short but fluffy one~

You were swimming in a deep indigo fantasy, floating around the universe within the ocean you were in.

It's rippling waves of emotions were rather pleasant this evening, a comforting feeling enveloping you.

The sun's bright hues were shining on the surface at the perfect angle, just so you could see the colour change time to time.

The vast pools of water were welcoming, and it almost seemed like you could drown in them with great pleasure.

The moment was so peaceful....

...so peaceful....

..a little...too peaceful....

"AA-

AAAAHH-

ACHOO!!-"

All of a sudden you sneezed, causing a dreaming Kaito to fall off the soft bed onto the cold hard floor, stunned.

You laughed hysterically, holding your stomach as you wheeze and hyperventilate.

Actually, you weren't actually in an entire ocean.

You weren't in a real pool either.

You and Kaito were actually just daydreaming in his bedroom, staring into each other's eyes.

Despite it being pin-drop silent, the atmosphere was really relaxing, and it was just you two, spending quality time with each other.

Until you had to accidentally ruin the perfect couple moment.

"N/n!! Did you have to sneeze at that time!?"

Meanwhile you were still laughing your butt off, now your body flat on the bed