The Tavern🍺 (draft)

A/n: This is a Fantasy AU story, as I kinda got a little too into genshin impact lately and was aching to write this type of story AU-

Also isn't this Shinichi gif adorable af-

He bby in this one💖

Anyway without further a do, do enjoy!

Under a bright full moon, a young maiden stood in front of the humongous gates of Edoka Kingdom.

She was soaked to the skin, being under the rain for hours.

She was lost, with nowhere else to go.

You see, she's no ordinary maiden.

In fact, she is a princess, born in the kingdom of [Random kingdom name in Japan].

She lived a happy life there, always doted on by her parents, the Countess and Count of the kingdom.

Despite being spoiled rotten since birth, she was a lovely young lady, adored by her people.

So why is she on the run you may ask?

Well the answer is simple.

An arranged marriage.

She was arranged to marry [Snobby prince name], who came from the kingdom of [Another random kingdom name].

He possessed everything a young lady like her would want:

Money

Fame

Good looks

There should be no reason why the young princess Y/n wouldn't accept this fate, right?

Lo and behold, a huge flaw in that man persuaded her to refuse that treacherous offer.

You see, prince [snobby prince name] was infamous for his tyrant-like behavior, always shouting at the palace maids, screaming at his innocent people.

All in all,

Being a tyrant prince with poor morals gave Y/n a reason to decline.

Despite much refusal, her parents kept begging her, even on their knees once, for the young princess to agree to the terms of the marriage.

The palace was low on funds, and were not as wealthy as the other rivaling kingdoms.

However, the princess would always scoff at the idea of meeting, even worse eloping together with that terrible man, always saying:

"Well, why would I fall in love with a total baffoon like him!? He has utterly poor manners, even worse, has a bad reputation of cheating on his lovers! I would rather leave than become royalty at this point!"

Having enough of the pressure, Y/n had decided to run away from the palace and venture far away on her black and white steed, not wanting to receive the extra burden as royalty.

So here she was, stranded outside the gates of the town, alone.

Even though she was in a bad shape, Y/n has never ever felt this carefree in her life before.

Just hearing the bustling and busy townsfolk in the town doing businesses, children playing on the green fields, makes her feel rather ecstatic.

Sure she has visited the town in [kingdom name] countless times before, but all those times she was with her bodyguards, and most of all, she was not aloud to visit the town at night, even during festivals.

She started walking into the town, curious as she was to discover more.

She looked around cautiously, hoping that no one will notice her.

Being a runaway princess was no easy task, due to the high risk of someone finding her out, even though Edoka Kingdom was quite the distance away from her home.

"Oh right, I need to find a place to take shelter for the next few nights. God knows how long I will be staying here for."

"Oh, even better, what if I settle down here?"

Y/n smiled genuinely at that thought, heading towards a huge house that looked like it was vacant.

"Hmm, it looks like no one is staying here..."

After confirming with the neighbor of the house and getting permission to rent the house, she finally managed to rest for once after such a long period of walking.

Every furniture needed was already in the house, which only needed some cleaning the next day.

{Time skip to the next day because Author is LaZy af-}