Fantasize?💭 Pt. 1

In this story parts, you are an artist~

A/n: this was requested by karuuma_

Btw for this I will include different POVS (point of views)  for this one

I hope you enjoy!

Your pov:

You were on the roof of your school building, staring out into the sky. For some reason everything was black and white, just like a movie in the olden days. Only you were in normal colors. It was weird, you knew that. You looked around, to see if anyone else was there, when you suddenly heard footsteps coming up to the roof. You turned around and saw a weirdly familiar boy, that looked the same age as you. He, unlike everyone else, and was like you, in natural colours. He had messy brown hair, and indigo eyes. He walked towards you, giving you the same look of curiosity. Yes, he seemed weirdly familiar to you, and felt that you have seen him somewhere before. You opened your mouth, about to ask him who he was, when suddenly you blacked out.

Your eyes fluttered open, and your head throbbed with every heart beat. You sat up, groaning. It was that boy again. He looked exactly the same everytime you saw him, shining a royal blue colour. 'Great, this was the fourth time this week that I see that boy in my dreams.' You massaged your head, your eyes still trying to adjust to the bright sun rays. Thankfully, it was the weekend, and you did not need to go to school that day with that terrible headache. You used your fingers as a comb, trying to untangle your hair. You walked towards your desk, and saw the sketchbook you used to draw various things you remembered in dreams. You thought it'd be fun if you drew what you saw in dreams as a mini dream album, and came in handy for these weird experiences of that guy recently. You flipped it open, examining every entry of those weird dreams. Every entry was a detailed sketch of that guy. You two often meet each other's gazes at the same time, and you two wore
different outfits each time you saw him. People have always told you that you have to always follow your dreams, the ones in your sleep and the ones that you wish for. You have became or observant of people around you from the first few days of those dreams, and made it a habit to examine every single person walking past you. You have never had repeated dreams, and would never wish on having one. You have always been dreaming about normal things, and can never remember them, and all you knew was that none of them were special. None until now. You had to admit it, he was pretty good looking, and as people told you, you were going to find that guy, and find out who he was. You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash up. Once you were done, you just poured a cup of coffee as substitution for breakfast, and sat down to sketch your newest entry, before going out with your best friend Shinichi today.

You have told Shinichi about what has been happening recently, but he didn't know why to advice you on. He would try to help you find that guy, and have been going out a lot recently, in hopes of finding him, and to relax from the pressure of solving homicides all the time. He invited you out a lot as well, in order to get more inspiration for your sketches, and to do the same thing: have hopes of finding that guy. Many people have shipped you and Shinichi together often, but you both knew you two just viewed each other as just friends, nothing more, and felt no affection for each other. After all, he already had his childhood friends Ran. Most people of your age have already found their one and only, and you have always thought of having a boyfriend, thus Shinichi often said that maybe you were just fantasizing in your dreams. You kept thinking that you and that guy didn't have any kind of connections, as any other human being, you thought you weren't special, but deep down, you had hoped so.

You were in the midst of sketching, and was really caught up in trying to make all the details perfected, when you hear a knock on your front door. 'Man, is it time already?' You glances up at the clock, and it was time to go. You said audibly that you were still getting ready and that asked the person to wait a moment. "Alright, take your time y/n." a familiar voice answered back, being able to hear you from on the other side of the door. You just slipped on a casual set of clothes, just a f/c hoodie and light blue jeans. You hastily packed your things into your bag, which includes your sketchbook. You rushed out of the door, slipping your feet into a pair of sneakers. Shinichi greeted you, and kept reminding you to take your time. But even though you two weren't in a rush, you felt embarrassed about making him wait. You quickly locked the door behind you, and both of you made your way to your apartment out of the building, on the way to Beika mall.