4.Hot Chocolate

After going into nearly all the shops in the mall I have 7 colourful shopping bags with, 5 new tops, 2 mini skirts, 1 pair of jeans, a leather coat and a 1 pair of amazing brown ankle boots!

I didn't know how much I needed this, now I feel so much better, and not so much the sofa bear I have been lately!

As we walked past a shop window I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. My brown hair was scraped back into a messy bun on top of my head, I had no make up on so a few spot stood out on my forehead. I was wearing black leggings and a pink Holister hoody.

I looked such a mess! Especially when all my friends looked like modals!

"Come on, you look fine!" Lexi said, being my best friend she can practically read my mind. She tugged my arm and pulled me to the Starbucks opposite.

"I got you your favourite, their signature hot chocolate!"Jaz passed me the little cup of heaven.

"Show us those amazing boots you got Lissa!" Bex squealed grabbing the bag from the floor, as you could probably tell she is the most over dramatic and hipper active out of all of us!

We was sat at the table by the window, as I looked out I saw a group of guys about our age. They was all good looking and I think they went to our school, but one stood out. He didn't go to our school, and he was so cute and very hot and he was looking at me.........

WAIT HE WAS LOOKING AT ME!

I just stared at his sexy face, and he stared at me, until one of his friends pushed him, and he became part of their convocation again.

"What you goggling at?" Lexi narrowed he eyes at me.

"Nothing" I laughed nervously.

I took a huge gulp as she looked behind me.

"Oh Melissa you don't need more shoes!" She exclaimed. I turned around to see that The gang of guys had gone to reveal the shoe shop behind them.

They had disappeared like a Mirage in the desert ,maybe I just imagined them?

I just slumped back into my chair and drank my delicious hot chocolate.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Hope you enjoyed chapter 4! Xx
Please vote and comment, if you would be so kind! 😉
~Rebecca xx