10.A right Royle Pain

{Warning! quite a bit of swearing}

I looked up from my work to see non-other than Jake swagger into the room. He stood at the door, his eyes searching the class, until he saw me. He smiled at the spare space next to me and made his way over, to sit down there.

"Jake! Why on earth are you this late to my lesson?" Sir yelled.

"Myers." He simply replied, now pulling the chair out next to me.

Mr.Myers was our school principle, but he was really nice and everyone calls him Myers.

"Jake, don't sit there. Leave me alone." I said coldly.

"I can sit were ever the fuck I like!" He growled. Now I remember why we fought all the time, because of his stubbornness and his very bad anger.

Remind me why I dated him again?

"Is that dude on his Man-Period or something?" I heard Calum say from behind me.

"Yep. Constantly." We both laughed at that.

"Who are you?" Jake rudely spoke to Calum like he was a bit of dirt on his shoe.

"Don't talk to him like that! And his name is Calum." I said.

"I don't actually care! I just want to tell you to stay away from my girlfriend!" Jake warned, putting his arm over my shoulder.

I shrugged off his arm "Get off me I am not your girlfriend!." I said a little too loudly as the class were now staring at us. Did they not have anything better to do?

"Do you want some popcorn to eat whilst watching this show?" I asked sarcastically to everyone, and they immediately turned back around.

"Shhhh, Melissa, get on with your work!" Sir spoke.

"You are still my girlfriend!"

"No. Not since you slept with that hoe! And told me proudly to my face , and in front of rest of the canteen, mite I add!" I was beyond angry by this point, and I don't care about the 60 eyes back on us again.

"You what?" Calum asked.

"Shut up! I didn't mean it. Well I did, but only because I hadn't had any since we got together! One and a half years!"

"You said you would wait until I was ready! And you've done it now, it can't be undone, just leave me alone, you can have Katie now!"

"Right! Melissa, Calum and Jake! Outside" sir pointed to the door, but non of us moved.

"NOW!" He bellowed, making me practically jump to my feet.

We all walked outside the classroom in a line, me being the last so I shut the door.

"I'm going! I don't wanna deal with this shit!" Jake starts to walk away "Come on Lissa!" He turned and reached out for me but I stepped back.

"No! Number one) I'm not your personal bitch! number two) the name Lissa is reserved for my friends, so it's Melissa to you!"

"Fine be like that! I know you'll be begging for me to take you back by the end of this semester!" And with that he walks away, without a backwards glance.

"Ah geez! That guy has issues!" I had almost forgot that Calum was even there.

"Mmmmm I know right?"

"You said that only friends could call you Lissa, I call you Lissa. Does that mean I'm your friend?"

"Yere! Of course you are! It's just Jake. He's a right royals pain in my Ass!"

"Melissa!" Mr.Castelo yells coming out the classroom.

Oh, great!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
A longer chapter yay! Sorry if you didn't like the swearing :/
Love ya!
~Rebecca x