8.

I just want to give a shout out to my close friend danistar117 XSashaX14 because she's an amazing noodle! X

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
After he helped me onto my feet, I said goodbye to the others and we set off towards our English class.

"So you moved from Australia?" I found myself asking.

"Yep, my mum got a good job here, so the whole family moved."

"Whole family?"

"Yep my parent me and my sister, Mali-koa. You got any brothers or sisters?"

"Nope, I'm an only child." I sighed. "but I would have done anything to have had someone to play with when I was younger."

By this point we'd already reached the classroom and he leaned against the door frame to face me. He was starting into my eyes, and I was staring into his. They were beautiful and shining in the light. Where his arm was propping his head up, I could see some tattoos on his hand.

With out thinking I reached out a took his hand and brushed my finger tips over them, the weird gingerly feelings coming back.

"What are the initials for?"

"There for my mum and dad,Joy and David." He replied I looked up to see his gaze still on me.

"I see she's found someone else already! The slag!" I turned to see Katie Walker and her group of dump followers stood there. Then I realised I still was holding his hand so quickly let it go.

" I saw what you what your doing Valentine. He is mine so back off! Just because Jake dumped you doesn't give you the right to steal the first hot guy you see." She whispered, her words coated with venom.

" And just because you stole my boyfriend doesn't mean you get to still every guy away from me. Walker." I whispered back with just as much hatred.

With that she tossed her hair and strutted away.

"Ummm what was that?"

"Urrrrrrr just a little..... Disagreement."

"Right..."
Just then the bell sounded for first lesson saving me from this awkwardness you could practically see in the air. Mr.Castelo came and un locked the door and told only Calum to go in so he could give him a book and explained what we'd be studying.

"Hey! Did anything happen?" Lexi asked coming to stand next to me in the line.

"Just a little row between me and- wait you said you wasn't in this class!" I pushed her lightly. She smiled mischievously, shrugged and entered the classroom the second Mr.Castelo opened the door.

I should have guessed she was planning something!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Sorry for the SUPER short chapter but it's still a chapter right? Any ways love yous! Vote and comment please!
~Rebecca x