6.Party in the USA!

I grabbed my brown leather backpack and went to my room to get my phone off my desk, then I made my way downstairs.

Just then I heard footsteps coming up the gravel drive, followed by the door bell being rung.

I opened the door to see Danielle stood there. She had a lemon coloured top, and dark denim jeans on. She squeaked and pulled me into a hug.

"Lissa! I've missed you!"

"I missed you too!"

"You ready for school?"

"Yep lets go!"

"Lexi's waiting in the car."

I turned around and locked the door before making my way to her car. I got in the back seat as Lexi was sat in the front, and of course Dani was driving.

"So where's Troye?" I asked, as they're normally always together.

"Oh he went to Australia for his cousins wedding, he'll be back next week! So that means we can have more girly time!" And with that she slammed her foot on the peddle and we went speeding down my drive, out of my gates, and down the road to school.

"Oh my god, I love this song!" Lexi squealed turning the radio right up. Dani had a pink convertible, and the roof was down so everyone looked at us as we wizzed by. Now you know why I didn't put too much effort into doing my hair!

"And the taxi turned on the radio, and a Jay-zee song was on and Jay-zee song was on...." By this point all of us were singing, because party in he USA was like our all time favourite!

"So I put my hands up. There playing ma song I know I'm gonna be okay! Ay-a-yay-a-yay-a-yay, there's a party in the USA!" By this point we were all screaming the words, and I swear the car was bouncing to the beat! Now every body, walking and in cars were watching us, some laughed others tutted shaking their heads, but we didn't care. It was soooooo much fun.

As the song ended we entered the school car park and Dani effortlessly in one swift move pulled into the parking space. I could already feel all eyes on us, but I chose to ignore them.

"Right, Melissa you walk in the middle and we'll walk either side of you, keep your head held high, and like you don't care. Jake is with the slut, and we are gonna show him what he's missin!" Lexi whispered to us.

We got out of the car, school bags on our shoulders and proudly strutted our way down the path leading to the school entrance. We must have looked like we just stepped out of a cheesy film, because we all stepped in time with each other. Some boys wolf whistled, most of the girls just stared at us some were whispering to there friends. But the best part was the look on a Jakes face was priceless! Open mouthed and shocked.

He looked like a fish out of water!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
I had that song stuck in my head today, and I just thought it'd be great song for them to be singing!
Hope to update again in under a week, fingers crossed!
Luv yas! Please vote comment ect!
~Rebecca x