5.Un-loved

Picture of her outfit above! /\ /\
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

'Beep, Beep, Beep!'

'Ugh!' I groaned as I hit my alarm so hard it fell onto the carpet. I rubbed my eyes, seeing the light streaming in through the window.

I picked my phone off of my desk to check for messages, the light stung my eyes so I had to turn the brightness down. I had a text from my other close friend Danielle,

~Hey! Sooo sorry I couldn't make shopping the other day, was out with Troye! Xx~

She had been with him for like 2 years now, they were so close, I was happy for her but most weekends she spent with him so we didn't hang out as much.

I got myself out of bed and to the shower, then I put on my dressing gown and went down stairs.

"Morning sweetly! You looking forward to school." My mum chirped brightly, being the morning person she is.

I got my self a bowl of cereal, and sat down at the breakfast bar.

"I'm dreading it!" That was the under-statement of the century! I was so scared everyone would judge me, and that Jake would be with Katie, rubbing it in my face.I don't mean to be stuck up, but I was quite popular, and that meant I was always being watched by nosy gossipers!

"I'll see you tonight! Got a big day of important meetings ahead of me!" She said as she rushed out of the house in her skin tight pencil skirt and black Christian Loubiton shoes.

I was quite lucky because my parents were very rich. We lived in a massive house with a pool, and I had all the designer cloths and gadgets I could want. But they never gave me any love, always at work and hardly ever talk to me, ask how I'm doing, or comfort me when I'm upset.

That was always my aunt Lucy who was there for me. I say was because about 5 months ago she had passed away to cancer. I brings a tear to my eye now just thinking about it. I miss her so much.

I put my bowl and spoon in the dishwasher, then made my way up the stairs to my clothes room...

Yes my clothes room.

As I was an only child and ,my mum and dad slept together, in a 7 bedroom house that means that we have 5 spare bedrooms. One of which was my 'clothes room'.

It had racks filled with party dresses and designer coats and t-shirts down 2 of the walls, and shelfs underneath stacked with shoes and boots and handbags, at the far end there are 2 full length mirrors, and a dressing table with piles of make up sitting on top.

Yes I am pretty spoilt, but I'm not one of those people who rubs it in others faces.

I put on my new outfit: black top, denim dungarees and my white air maxes.

I looked at my self in the mirror after doing minimal make up and brushing my hair, I looked alright, reedy the first day back at school.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Did I you enjoy?
You found out a bit more of her background! And I updated in less than a week, are you proud of me? 😄
~Rebecca xx