9.Stupid teacher!

"Today we are watching a Shakespeare play. It's called 'A mid summer nights dream'." Mr.Castelo told the class, and nearly everyone groaned except for the nerdy-people. I don't have anything against nerdy-people, it's just they all think they are better than the rest of us at this school, and are very snotty.

"I see you don't like English that much either." Calum's soft voice whispered in my ear.

"Nope music's more my thing!" I replied.

"Same, do..." He was cut short by the teacher.

"Miss.Valentine, Mr.Hood why are you talking in my lesson?" He asked

"Mr.Castelo, why are you teaching in my convocation?" I snarled back, I couldn't seem to filter my mouth around teachers. I was always back-chatting and getting into quite deep shit.

"Do not talk to me like that!" He shouted, great, now everyone's eyes on me.

"Don't shout at me! I was only basically repeating what you said!" I shouted back.

"Calm down Lissa." I heard Calum speak softly next to me, that made me cool down a lot.

"How dare you talk to me like that!" He bellowed, I think China could even hear him.

"I'm sorry sir." I said feebly.

"I should think so. Now get on with reading the script." He said still red in the face.

After about 10 minuets of listening to people read out the lines of the script and what they 'mite mean' I started doodling in my book. I drew a flower with patterns coming out if it.

"Wow. That's amazing! I take it you like art as well?" Calum asked looking over my shoulder.

"Glad you like it! Yep I love art too. Do you like art?"

"Ermm I like it, but I'm not that good at it. Maybe you could teach me how to do that."

"Maybe...." I just stared into his dreamy eyes, I felt my heart beat at how close we were, but I'm not falling for him!

Am I?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Don't kill me for another super short chapter! But really promise a huge next chapter!
love wu!
~Rebecca X