Chapter 3

So. I spoke to Mom about my new job, and she was really happy since I've finally became a guy she always wanted to be when I grow up... Dad congratulated me and my aunt gave me some tips... I woke up, checking the clock 7:30 AM oh God! I'm almost late!

"Oh great! Guess I gotta skip breakfast... or..." I took some bread and ate it all at once... took a shower and dressed up quickly for work. "Off I go!" I said cheerfully to mother... she waved goodbye. Well, for some reason, the door bell rang... Who could that be?  I asked myself. As I opened the door. I saw Takanashi, wearing his waiter uniform. "Dude... What are you doing here?! I was about to go riding my bike!" I yelled fixing my sleeves. "You are hired..." He said exhaling... "WAIT... WHAT?" I shouted... We hurried and came back just in time. But the manager's out so I gotta rest for a while... until she came, the woman with Androphobia... "Oh, Hi!" I greeted... she blushes wildly, before she could even talk Takanashi pushes her out of the way and held up some papers in his right hand... "Fill these up and I shall give them to manager...." I guess paper work will still be present for someone like me... "Ah, paper work. It's been a while... look at me now... so unsociable. Talking to papers..." I said stupidly. Inami, the girl with androphobia came and sat in front of me. "Hello... Sorry about yesterday..." She said nervously... "Nah, no need. I would like Takanashi getting beaten up sometimes... so he can man up and stop looking at cute girls and stuff... Say, your cute. Hasn't he noticed that?" I said unexpectedly... She shivers in realization... "No one says that to me..." "Well I do... You are a cute girl for me..." I answered... she blushes and controls herself from punching... "Okay... If you are done, just call m- " Suddenly someone calls her outside the room. "Mahiru-Chan? Who are you talking to?" The voice said... "I was talking to the new guy... Come in!" Inami added as she stood up... "Ah! Good morning sir! My name is Yachiyo Todoroki! I'm looking forward in working with you!" Wow she's so beautiful! I wish I can get a long with h- wait a second... is that a katana in her waist?... I may be stupid. But at this rate it's obvious what the outcome will be... "Looking forward to you too..." I responded as I got back my senses... "By the way. Are you and Takanashi-kun closely related in class?" Inami inquired... "Ah, Yes! We are a-" Suddenly My mouth was covered "-Basketball team members! Hahaha!" Takanashi added, he later gets closer to me and whispered "Don't tell anything to them... otherwise were both screwed..." He informed me... "Okay then..." I countered..."  He releases me and runs out of the workplace. So were the others... I heard a door slamming and someone screamed. Don't tell me he is beaten up again. Oh well, don't blame her since she was holding back at me...

To be Continued!