Chapter 7

"The Meeting"

Souma's POV

Ah. Another day at work as usual... It seems like Yamada is getting more matured thanks to her feelings towards Edogado-Kun. But I still need to look after her. No matter what. I won't let her live 'that' kind of life, again... As I entered the restaurant, I saw something quite surprising. It's Edogado-Kun's Phone. Over 10 SMS? Why doesn't he reply to these? Ah no wonder... So 'they' want to meet his new girlfriend? Let's see what I can do....

Shinji's POV

Ah great. Another problem... They will be coming soon, I still have an hour prepare... I went up the attic to check on Yamada.

She was soundly sleeping... "Shin-san... Aishiteru..." Aww. Good luck the Me in her dreams. "What are you doing up there? It's 8:00 AM, shop's about to open!" Satou yelled continuing his work in fixing the kitchen. "Ah! I'm comin'!" I scurry back to the kitchen and prepared my ingredients and utensils... Yamada suddenly comes down greeting me. "Ohayo! My Love!" But before I could reply, Satou whacks his pan on her head. "OUCH! WHY?!" She cried. "Get to work. Or just prepare for Edogado's "meeting". Satou added. Yamada just scratches her head and went to the dressing room. She gets dressed into a cute girly outfit... "Do you like it?" She asked me. "Yes! Looks good on you! Now let's prepare 'their' lunch.

An Hour Later

"Ohayo! Welcome to Wagnaria's! Please take a seat!" Yachiyo greeted... "They have arrived..." Souma whispered to me. I gulped. Souma called Yamada. While I changed into my civilian attire... The meeting is about to start. Before me & Yamada stepped out of the kitchen. A voice calls out, "Shinji? My Son?! Come on! Introduce us to your new girlfriend!

"Shinji! Introduce us!"