Chapter 8 extras

Why? Why did it come up to this... My body is at the limit and Yamada is still forcing me to continue f**king her. We're in the restaurant. Yamada requested me to stay. I told manager that I would close the shop. So we were left alone. And now. Here I am. Exhausted. Still catching my breathe.

Flashback

"Yamada! No! For the last time! We can't do it until we're married!" I forcely yelled as Yamada enters her tongue in my lips. She forcingly pushes me down and unbuttons my pants. She starts rubbing me down there. I slightly moaned as she kissed me and rubbed my private parts... "Do you like it now? Shin-San?" She whispered. I can't take it! I'm about to- my words trailed off as Yamada sucks it dry... Oh no. "Yamada... Just. Dont force yourself if it's painful." I added. I've got no choice but be f**ked. "Yamada! Suck it! More!" I yelled rapidly humping her head... a few minutes later, she removes her panties and sat on top of me. She then continues on trying to put it in her. She moans loudly.

End Of Flashblack

Oh geez... My body's so painful. I can hear that Yamada is exhausted too. Suddenly. The door opened. "Yamada good morning." Inami whispered reaching in a stuff toy and some milk. But then... she saw us... naked.

"Ah... Inami-San... It's not what you think it is!" Yamada mumbled. Hiding her body. And I covered myself speechless.

"Shi-Shi--Pervert!" Inami yelled at me and punched me in the face.

I woke up so dazed. A blanket was covering me yet I was already dressed... "Wha-What... happened?" I asked... "You're in a lot of trouble... Mister." Kyouko yelled. My co-workers looked sorry for me... and so was Yamada. Who was right beside me. "I'm so sooooorry." She whispered.

"We are so dead..."