Chapter 11

Getting Interesting...

"*Yawn*... Morning..." I greeted mom coming from my room... Yamada was helping her prepare breakfast... For some reason she is starting to look so attractive... what am I thinking? Maybe just hallucinating... "Morning, Edogado-San!" Yamada called. Did she just called me by my first name??? "Yamada? Can I talk to you for a moment?" She nods and follows me... "Whats wrong? Edogado-San?" She asked... I kissed her lips deeply... I just wanted to... for some reason... "I think I have really fallen for you now... At first... I thought it was just an act so my mom can be happy... but now... its like something changed. Its like I'm floating everytime I see you..." I told her everything I felt... Funny, her only reaction was a cute blushing yet smirked face... "Heehee! I knew it! You really like me! Do ya?!" She said punching my shoulder... Ouch... it actually hurts... "Yes I do..." I said hugging her...

A Few Hours Later

¤ Yashida's POV ¤

"Yashida... Shinji?? Are you related to Edogado Shinji?" The Manager asks... "Hai! He is my younger brother! I want to apply for a job! I want to take his place in the kitchen!" I said happily... "Sorry. He is only suspended... and the slots for the kitchen staff is full... Luckily, the waiting staff has two more slots... one recent part-time waiter quitted here... So Another Slot is open for you..." She explained. "I see... When is his shift?" I asked... "M.W.F.S.S" She replied. "Oh! I see! I would like to take his shift and job as a waiter!" I requested... "Okay! I can't say I am not impressed with the resumé since you have a good educational background in technology and culinary arts... I think we need one extra waiter for the cashier place and an insta-parfait maker for me the customers..."

"SO YOU'RE HIRED!"

Yes! "Thank You Ms. Shirafuji! When can I start?!" I asked excitingly. "Tomorrow. I'll give you a uniform. And btw, tell your bro that I'm revoking his and his girlfriend's suspension..." She added... "Sure thing! Boss!" I answered. "Bye!" I yelled running....

"Yes! I got a job!"