Chapter 13

Crazy Takanashi

"Ta-Takanashi-Ku-" Inami's Words trailed off as Takanashi hugs her. Even though it was evidently speechless. Takanashi still manages to give the message to Inami. That he likes her
.... As for Souma. He is already taken care of... "SATOU-KUN! I SAID I WAS SORRY!" Souma yelled while he was tied in a chair. They were in the dining room where Yachiyo and Satou helped Nazuna. Another Takanashi Family member, prepare dinner... "Nazhunha... Leth meh dho ith." Takanashi said as he goes down stairs. "You should take a break. Takanashi-Kun." Yachiyo & Satou said in Unison... "He's right. You know?" Nazuna added. "Phine... I'll cahll Hinamih..." He mumbles. "What your brother did, was purely romantic and nice." Souma said to Izumi. "Yeah! I would like to put it in one of my novels someday..." she added. "Souma. I'll let you go if you help us cook some stew..." Satou requested. "Okay. If you court Yachiy-" Satou throws a frying pan in Souma's face. "Ok, bye. Go get a life. Souma..." Satou whispered...  I was holding my laughter. "Yow, Edogado. Do you think Inami was the only one who caught you?" He said giggling... Me and Yamada shivered in fear. "Don't worry, I'll make sure your whole family sees that pictu-" Once again, Satou makes the save throwing The Frying Pan at Souma... "Hmph... Crazy saddist-Souma..." Satou mumbled stirring the stew... "It would help if you actually take me to the hospital everytime you do this...." Souma mumbles shaking in pain... "Here, maybe these should help." Satou threw some Ice Bags at us. I catched the two and gave one to Yamada. "Bring that to Takanashi." I ordered Yamada. She nods and runs up to Takanashi's room... "Hey! Edogado! I was just joking last time and- can I please have that Ice Pack?" Souma asked politely. "Here..." I answered throwing the Ice Pack err... Ice Bag, eh! Whatever... "Ah! I said give! Not throw!" He yelled being untied by Satou...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

"What on Earth?!" I yelled. I ran up the stairs. What happened? Is Yamada ok?! As I reached the second floor. I saw Yamada sitting on the floor, trembling  in embarassment? What's going on. I ran up to Yamada and asked, "Are you... okay?" she shivers and points inside Takanashi's room. As I look inside...

IIIIIAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

"Is this.... real?!!!" I yelled. Regretting why I went upstairs. Takanashi... Inami... NAKED?!!!! WITH EACH OTHER?!!!

To be Continued...