Chapter 11 ( shorter chapter )

Jason's POV:

Why does he keep looking at her like that, and why did she give him a thumbs up? Why....why am I feeling this way? I snap out of my thought train, and realize I've been staring at ( y/n ) for a while. ( Y/n ) starts to walk away, and I follow her with my eyes. I walk over by Micheal, and open the front door. I need to sort out my feelings. I turn to Michael, and sign " going out for a bit, I'll be back soon". He nods, and I shut the door behind me.

Your POV:

You walk away from Micheal, and make your way over to Carrie. She chuckles, and gives you a nervous high - five. Both of you walk into her room, where she decides that she wants to ask you a few questions. You accept, and both of you sit on her bed. She clears her throat gently. " Okay, what's your favourite colour?" " ( favourite colour )" " How long have you known Jason?" " Oh, at least 9 years." " Where did you get those scars on your arms..?" You pause, and sigh after a moment, taking the time to gather your thoughts. " After Jason was considered dead.....it took a toll on my mental health. I felt like it was my fault that he died, and that Jason hated me forever. I started to distance myself from other people, causing me to be a target for bullying. I got into a couple of fights, got a couple of injuries. They didn't heal very well, and left some scars." Carries gives you a sad look, and gently opens her arms for a hug. You fall gently into her arms and you both hug each other for a few minutes. 

Thank you all for the support on the story! We just wanted to say thank you because you all are amazing people! Anyway, have a great day ^w^

- Talon & PewPew