Chapter 19

You quickly headed through the hallways of the run down house, looking at the ugly orange and yellow wallpaper. The faint remnants  of of what looked to be an old swirl pattern, splattered with what looked to be... no, it couldn't be? 

It couldn't be blood...right?  They may be killers, but they would at least clean up after themselves surely.  I'm positive that Hannibal wouldn't allow this.

 Suddenly Iris gave a small mew, snapping you out of your thoughts.

The old swirling red and yellow reminded you of flames. The way fire would twist and turn, how it could spin out of control if you let it. You shook your head slightly, now was not  the time to be getting distracted. Jason had to be near, this was  the way Hannibal and Norman went, at least you thought it was.

I wonder how long it's been since this place got a good cleaning...the floors and walls are dingy as hell. It almost seems like this area was left alone for a reason, eh, maybe it's my imagination. 

You continue through the dingy narrow area, wandering into an area you weren't too familiar with. You stop suddenly, right beside a small 

Huh, I don't remember anyone showing me this area...

You shrug it off, I mean, what could possibly be down there right? Not like the authors would throw in a weird plot twist, right?

( Heh, sure, of course not ( y/n ), we would never do that- )

The lighting in this area of the house was dim,  and you really had to squint in order to make out any shapes in front of you. 

" Jeez, this couldn't be any more ominous, could it?"

Then ( for the sake of plot and us watching more horror movies recently ) something, or someone  grabbed you by the neck. 

" Woah, What the fu-"

The grip on your neck tightened, causing your air to be cut off. You started to kick and scratch at the unrecognizable person. They began to pull out a gun, trying to aim for your body. You kicked then gun out of their hand, and kneed them in the stomach, causing their grip to loosen just enough for you to suck in some oxygen. 

Shit, I can't take them on by myself. Think ( Y/n ), think! 

You tried to feel around for the gun, put came out unsuccessful. So with no options left, you screamed as loud as you could, but mid yell, you got cut off.

" SHUT UP."

The grip returned stronger than ever, your throat began to ache severely. Your eyes felt like they were about to pop out of their sockets, and you swear you felt your face turning blue. You could hear footsteps in the distance, and really hoped someone was coming to get you. 

" What the- BATEMAN LET HER GO."

Spots started to dot your vision, and black was beginning to swallow your consciousness. 

The last thing you heard were shouts at the person who tried to kill you. 

For fucks sake, why do these things always happen to me?

Hey, I know, it's so weird for us to release a new chapter so soon, but Talon was feeling bored, and decided to just get another chapter done. So, Talon has read American Psycho recently, and thought that Patrick Bateman should be added to the story. PewPew agreed despite knowing much about the character himself. Both of us thought that it would be semi fun to add another character, so we hope it's okay that we added him!

- Talon & PewPew