Chapter 4

I'm walking through the forest, near my memorial, when I notice a girl there, crying. I walk a little closer to hear her speech.

 " H-hey Jason, it's me. I k-know it's been awhile, I'm s-so sorry I haven't visited in a while, it's been difficult." 

I turn my head. 

Who is this girl, and how does she know me? Was she one of the bullies??? 

" It's b-been so h-hard without you here, Josh i-is in Jail, just l-like he deserves. I'm so fucking sorry Jason, it's all my fault, I w-was too weak to help y-you, and no-ow you're, you're gone, and i-it's all my fault." 

Hmm, if she was one of the bullies, she wouldn't think it was good that Josh is in jail, right? 

She starts crying loudly, leaning her head against the bench. At this point I'm honestly confused. 

" I-I know you probably h-hate me, a-and, I don't blame you either, b-but, I s-still have the bracelet you made me, i-it means everything to me." 

She holds up the bracelet that I made for ( y/n ), and that's when it clicks.

It's ( y/n ), she's come back! Wait, she thinks I hate her?? 

She just sits there crying for a second, before she seems to be hit with a realization. She starts singing, just like she did that one day at camp. Hearing her sing again makes me smile. She's still crying, but she sings beautifully. Once she finishes, she continues to cry. 

She looks pretty when she's crying, but I can't stand seeing her sad. 

I step out of the bushes, and step on a twing, causing a twig to snap. She turns to face me, her cheeks still stained with tears. She opens her mouth to scream, but I cover her mouth with my hand. 

If you only knew ( y/n ), if you only knew who I am. Her eyes land on my right wrist, where the bracelet is.

 " J-Jason?" 

I missed the way she says my name. 

I nod slowly, trying to tell what her reaction will be. She gives me a smile, before I knock her unconscious. 

Sorry ( y/n ), but I need to do something first. 

I place her gently on the bench, when her phone slips out of her pocket. I grab it, when it asks me for a password. Taking my chances, I type in "Jay" and it works! (

 y/n ), you're so predictable! 

I see that she received a text from a boy named Nate. He's asking where she is. 

I don't want others around this area, but since they're ( y/n )'s friends, I won't kill them. 

I give her my jacket before heading over to the main camp area. It only takes me about a 15 minute walk until I get there. I see two boys, and a couple of girls. I don't exactly know why, but I get a bad feeling when I look at the males. 

Why do I feel like this, why do I feel like I should be the only guy she talks to? 

I shake my head slightly, and jump out of the bushes. The girls immediately scream, as do the males. I don't aim to kill them, so I give them a few cuts here or there, nothing deadly. The girls jump into the vehicle, and they shout for the males to join them. The one with short brown hair stops. 

" What about ( y/n )!? " 

 " No one cares, leave her here, we have to go!"

 It angers me that they would just leave her here. So I walk over to the truck, open the door, and stab the girl right in the chest. With a single slicing motion her head comes clean off. The boy with the short brown hair screams. He jumps into the vehicle and I slam the door. He starts the car and they drive off. Satisfied, I head back to where I left ( y/n ). I see her still sleeping, and I sigh with relief. That's when I notice the tall figure looming over her.

                                                                        It's Micheal.