Chapter 3

" N-nate, w-why are we here?"

 He gives you a confused look. 

" When did you get a stutter ( y/n )? And besides, you're not afraid of water, right?"

 Nate gives you a playful shove, which causes you to stumble a little. 

" I- I want to go back, can we leave?" 

Nate chuckles.

 " Whaaat? Are you scared of the murders that happened around here or something?" 

You shake your head.

 " Well then come on ( y/n ), let's go swimming!"

 The hairs on the back of your neck stand up, giving you the feeling of being watched. You quickly shake off the feeling, thinking that it's only because of the past. You walk over to the dock area, stopping in the place where Josh had held you 7 years earlier, while Jason drowned. Your eyes fill with tears, but you quickly brush them away. You pull off your turtleneck and shorts, and hop in the water. It's as warm as you remember. You dive down, but not too far. Your friends join you a little later on, and you spend hours in the water, your friends decide that since there are cabins here, and they brought food, that it's safe for them to spend the night. You all hop out of the water, and you quickly pull your clothes back on. 

" Hey guys, I'll be right back, there's something I need to do quickly." 

Nate gives you a confused look, but nobody says anything. You walk all that way to the otherside, where you find Jason's memorial. You sit beside the bench that was made in Jason's honor, not daring to sit on it, because it might break. You face the bench and tears fill your eyes. 

" H-hey Jason, it's me. I k-know it's been awhile, I'm s-so sorry I haven't visited in a while, it's been difficult."

 Your voice cracks multiple times, and you can't hold back your tears.

 " It's b-been so h-hard without you here, Josh i-is in Jail, just l-like he deserves. I'm so fucking sorry Jason, it's all my fault, I w-was too weak to help y-you, and no-ow you're, you're gone, and i-it's all my fault." 

You break down, crying loudly, and leaning your forehead against the bench. 

" I-I know you probably h-hate me, a-and, I don't blame you either, b-but, I s-still have the bracelet you made me, i-it means everything to me."

 You hold up your right wrist, which has the bracelet he made for you all those years ago, it's in perfect condition, and still fits perfectly. You just sit there, crying over the memory of your best friend, and the fact that if you had been stronger, he might still be alive. Just then, a memory returns to you, a memory from camp. You were singing, and Jason overheard you. He told you that your voice was pretty, and he sat beside you. You sang for him, and you two were so happy. You smile at that memory, it was one of your happiest, so you decided to sing that song that you both loved, still leaning your head on his bench. ( Warning, song lyrics: Dissolve by Absofacto)

No flask can keep it
Bubble up and cut right through
But you're someone I believe in
You heat me like a filament
Anytime you're in the room
But you burned me and I'm smokingI just wanted you to watch me dissolve
Slowly
In a pool full of your love
But I don't even know how the chemistry works
When you're poolside
Kicking in the dirt
Kicking in the sand
And stirring up troubleCan't find an exit
I wander in a maze alone
If I find you will you shock me?
Left left and right right
Pretty sure that I've been here before
And It isn't what I wantedI just wanted you to watch me dissolve
Slowly
In a pool full of your love
But I don't even know how the chemistry works
When you're poolside
Kicking in the dirt
Kicking in the sand
And stirring up trouble Your voice like an angel
Been chain smoking all month long
Like you're someone I believe in
You held me but I'm volatile
And never got my head screwed on
Now I'm melting through the floor
Am I only a lab rat?
Someone you can test things on?
Are you training for a new love?
All in white, like you're an angel
With the sun glimmering off your glass mask
This isn't what I signed up for I just wanted you to
I just wanted you to
I just wanted you to watch me dissolve
Slowly
In a pool full of your love
But I don't even know how the chemistry works
When you're poolside
Kicking in the dirt
Kicking in the sand
And stirring up troubleI just wanted you to watch me dissolve
I just wanted you to watch me dissolve
Slowly
I just wanted you to watch me dissolve
Slowly

You sit in silence after that, still crying, when you hear a twig snap behind you. 

" H-huh, w-who's there?" 

You turn to see a man, around 6'5. You begin to scream, but he covers your mouth with his hand. Only then do you notice the bracelet on his right wrist, identical to the one you're wearing. 

" J-Jason?"

So, there's chapter 3, hope you guys enjoyed, as always, if you have any questions, please let us know!

- Talon & PewPew