Chapter 1

~ Prologue ~

There you were at camp crystal lake, that little piece of hell that your mother had placed you in. You slowly get off the bus and head to where the other campers have gathered. 

" Okay campers, listen up! Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake, where you'll be spending the rest of the summer! Now, the first day is a free day, where I'll divide you all up into your cabins!"

 hollered the camp instructor. You didn't really pay attention to what they were saying, you didn't want to be there, let alone be stuck in a cabin with a bunch of other children.

 " Kate, Amy, Sidney, ( y/n ), you're in cabin 12!"

 You headed over to where the other girls were standing.

 " Ewww, where'd you get your clothes, the trash can!?"

 God you hated those girls, but there was nothing you could do about it. You walked over to your cabin, where you unpacked your things and headed over to the lake. You always liked water, it was transparent most of the time, so it had nothing to hide, unlike you. You dipped your toes in, the water was surprisingly warm. You stayed there, staring at the beautiful lake, for about 30 minutes before slowly seeing what else the camp had to offer. You explored around the lake, and started to walk back to your own cabin, when you noticed a boy, about your age, getting bullied by the girls in your cabin, and some of the other male campers. You ran over to where they were. " HEY! Leave him alone!"

 The male leading the group turned to you. 

" Who in the hell are you?" 

You started to lose confidence, but you couldn't just let them harass this boy! 

" I'm ( y/n ) from cabin 12, and if you don't leave him alone, I'll call the camp counselors." 

Kate gave a screechy laugh like a blue jay. 

" OH NO! Josh, whatever will we do?" 

They all started laughing. Oh how you wanted to break Kate's nose, but you didn't react. 

" Listen here, ( y/n ), if you didn't notice, I'm the one who calls the shots around here, and NO ONE will ever disobey me, do you understand, wimp?" 

The way he said it made you cringe, you could tell he was dead serious, but still, the whole "I'm the king" thing, seriously? You rolled your eyes and laughed a little. 

" What the hell do you find so funny, you little bitch!?" 

You always had a short temper, and that did it, you almost lost it. 

" Listen here Josh, I don't give a shit if you're the king around here, I don't bow to anyone, now either leave this boy alone or you'll end up with a broken nose, or should I put that in simpler words for you, asshole!?" 

He gives you a shove, which you returned without hesitation. He got ready to punch you, but stopped as a camp counselor popped into view.

 " Whatever bitch, have fun with the retard." 

( I don't condone this language, please don't call anyone the r slur )

His gang walked away, leaving you and the boy standing there. You turned in his direction, and reached out a hand. 

" Hi, I'm ( y/n ), what's your name?" 

He hesitated before grabbing your hand, and pulling himself up

." I-I'm Jason, Jason Voorhees, It's nice to meet you ( y/n )!" 

Now, since you stood up for him from those bullies, it was a no brainer that you two became instant friends. You two would tell each other your secrets, do camp projects and crafts together, and tell each other scary stories by the fire. Sure the bullies would torment you and Jason, but it wasn't anything you couldn't handle... until that one day.