Chapter 22

Your POV:

Ugh, my head...

You open your eyes slowly. The pain in your neck took charge, and you groan. You try to sit up, but a hand on your chest forces you back down. 

" I-I'm sor-r-ry ( Y/n ), but Hannibal said you should rest. You neck took qu-u-uite a bit of damage."

You try to respond, but all that comes out is a wheeze, and Norman, as if he already knew you were going to reply, cut you off with an explanation. 

" You won't be able to speak for quite a while...sorry about that."

You just gave him a weak thumbs up in return. 

" O-Oh wait, hold on, let me get you something!"

He went into the other room, and returned with pain killers and water. 

" He-ere."

You took the water and pills, and somehow manage to swallow the pill and water without spilling a ton on yourself.

Wait...the whole reason I walked down the hallway was- 

You grab Norman by the sleeve right when he moves to get up and put the painkillers away.

" W-What do you need ( Y/n )?"

You made a gesture as if you were writing, and Norman seemed to get the hint. 

" Oh! You want a notepad?"

You nod happily in response. You release him and he leaves the room, returning promptly with a notepad and pen in hand. 

ᴵˢ ᴶᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵒᵏᵃʸ? 

( Is Jason okay? ) 

" Y-Y-Yeah, he's alr-r-right. Hannibal said he need-d-ds to rest as well."

Oh thank god.

You give a little wheeze to signify your content with the answer, and try to head back to sleep. 

Out of the corner of your eye, you can see Hannibal leave the room, then I let myself fall back alseep.

Norman's POV:

She heads back to sleep, her face relaxing, and I smile a little to myself. 

" I-I'm s-s-s-s-sorry that this happened to you (y/n )." 

I hum to myself quietly, no other sounds bothering me, besides the sound of ( Y/n )'s breathing. 

I decide to clean up the medical room a little. 

I grab a broom from the dusty forgotten corner of the room, and slowly begin to beat away the cobwebs that litter the corners of the walls. After that was complete, I picked up the pain killers from ( y/n )'s bedside table, and brought them back to the medical cabinet. 

" Wow, we s-s-ure have a lot of pills here..."

" Norman, how are things holding up?"

I jump at the sound of Hannibal's voice right behind me.

" Everythi-ing's fine Hannibal."

I turn to face him, and see that he's carrying both Brahms and Bateman in his arms.

" It seems we have a few more p-patients to attend to..."

Yes, this is a short chapter, and I'm so sorry about that, but I wanted to get something out because I'm not sure when I'll be able to get another chapter out! Be safe everyone, happy Wednesday!

- Talon & PewPew