Chapter 15

You step outside into the great lush forest around you. You rest your arm on a tree, and come across a small carving. You mindlessly run your fingers across the jagged symbol, and your mind takes you back to how it was created. 

                                                                                  ~ Flashback~

You and Jason were sitting in the forest, after running from Josh and his gang. You managed to get away with nothing big,  but Jason ended up with a couple of big scratches on his arms. 

" Jay, please, I need to look at your arms."

He shook his head quickly, and you sighed. 

" Jason Voorhees. Let me see your arms."

He cringed, he always hated it when you said his full name, but you knew it was one of the only ways to get him to show you his injuries. 

He gave a huff and slowly reached out to you, giving you space to wrap his injuries. 

You grab the bandages you had stored in the pocket of your shorts, and began wrapping his arm. You didn't have anything to clean the scratches, so you did the best you could. 

"...Thanks ( n/n )..."

" No problem Jay!"

You both smiled at each other for a minute, and then you leaned over to give him a hug. He quickly returned the gesture. Both of you sat in silence, until Jay let go of you, and gave a small frown.

" What's wrong Jay?" 

" Nothing...just...will you ever forget me ( n/n )?"

Your eyebrows furrowed slightly. 

" Forget you? Why would I ever forget you?"

" I don't know...it's just that summer camp is almost over...and after that we might not ever get to see each other again.."

You looked down, and started thinking. 

What can I do to make sure we won't forget each other? Oh, wait! That's it!

You took out a small knife you stole from the kitchen, and Jason looked at you in alarm.

" W-what are you planning on doing with that?"

" Well, I thought we can carve into a tree, that way, we'll always be together!"

He didn't think your logic made sense, but went along with it anyways. 

You began to carve your name into the tree, taking time to make it neat. 

Jason went after you, sitting into the wood, and signing his name right under yours. 

Jason handed the knife to you, and you had to create the final detail. You went back to the tree, and Jason looked at you confused. 

You gently cut around the names, creating a heart. 

Jason blushed, and you giggled. 

" There Jay! This proves that I'll be your friend forever!"

"Y-yeah, I love it!"

You grabbed Jason's hand, and led him back to the camp, both of you smiling the whole way back. 

                                                                  ~ Flashback over ~

Hey guys! We hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry we haven't updated in a while!

- Talon& PEWPEW