Chapter 2: She's Gone

Small warning: cursing

Katsu's P.OV. 

I woke up on a couch, tied with a rope. My vision started to come back to normal, and I saw the man that brought me here, he was sitting on a bar stool talking to.. uhm.. what even is that? 

'Is that guy made of fog?' 

He was wearing a suit, while his head and hands were just.. fog! He had yellow eyes, but they weren't human-like.

'Must have something to do with his quirk.. maybe he emits some sort of fog like the hero Midnight?.. or maybe he-'

"Why did you bring the girl here Tomura?" the fog man asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Because, Kurogiri!! she's that kids sister,"

Kurogiri stared at Tomura, " . . . which kid?"

"UGH! THE KID ON THE NEWS!!" the blue haired 'man' yelled, "the one that got caught by the sludge villain, and just showed the whole world his quirk.. heheheh" 

'There's that creepy laugh again'

"Meaning, that the girl should have a similar quirk," Tomura continued, "and even if she is quirkless, the boy will come to save her. . . If he really does want to be a stupid hero that is" 

I know how everyone sees Katsuki, they see an Angry Pomeranian, that just walks around with too much pride for his own good. Which, at times he is, but he also has a heart, he cares about people, even if he doesn't always show it. 

"He will come for me!" I blurted out, not meaning to let out my thoughts.

Tomura turned and looked at me, "ohh, heheh, you're finally awake!" He flashed a creepy smile and continued, "we've been waiting quite a while.. how much of that conversation did you hear?" He questioned, sounding slightly nervous, even though it didn't seem like I could do anything about it.

I didn't respond but that wasn't the best choice, he got up and punched me, really hard.

'That's gonna bruise later'

"ANSWER ME DAMMIT!"

'Wow bi-polar much?'

"Not much.." i responded quiet, wincing from the punch.

"Ok.." Tomura said, clearly not happy with the vague answer. "Now.. what's your quirk?" He asked, putting all five fingers on a cup. I watched it turn to dust in a matter of seconds. "you may remember me doing something similar at the market yesterday-"

"YESTERDAY?!" 

'it's already been a day?! no no no no no'

"SHUT IT!!" he throws a mini-tantrum, I watch as he stomps his feet like an adult baby. "I MIGHT NOT BE AS KIND AS I WAS IN THE MARKET!!" he puts 4 fingers on my arm, "now I suggest you tell me.. without hesitation this time, what is your quirk?" he says with his creepy smile. 

I take a deep breath, and look him in the eye "My quirk is Telekinetic Explosion,"

He stared at me, and I stared back, "well.. are you gonna explain how it works?" 

"You never asked me to," I answered, trying to bring out my inner Katsuki. 

Tomura was clearly getting impatient, "you do realize your situation right? I mean, I could kill you now.." 

I stared back again, "but you need my quirk" I tell him expressionlessly "and, you need me as bait to get my brother.. correct?" I challenged. 

'maybe me and Kat can work together to get out if  Tomura does take him before I can get out'