Chapter 9: Finally Found

Cursing Warning

Katsu's P.O.V.

I had finally found Katsuki, or rather the league found him.. but he was just out of my reach. Him held by chains, me held by ropes.. literally. There was a creak from one of the walls, and the door opened.

Puppeteer calmly walked in, as if she never even left. 

"What the hell are you doing here you hero siding traitor!?" Tomura yelled taking a fighting stance, which was a bit surprising since he was usually cool headed, except when All Might was involved, or his 'Master.'

Everyone else got into a fighting stance except Katsuki, Puppeteer, and Me. Jeez what did she do while I was in the closet. 

(A/N; 🤣🤣🤣 )

"Nothing.." she said in a cool voice, she walked a couple steps forward and closed the door behind her, "I talked to the bird brain"

"What else is new?" Tomura rhetorically questioned.

"And i remembered something.." she said ignoring the man's questions, "you can't rely on heroes.. they all just let you down.. no matter how much it seems like they love you.. or act like they'll save you.." she took a longer pause, then lifted her head, glaring daggers at Tomura. "They all end up wanting something in return"

Everyone was silent, "well then.." Tomura motioned his hand towards me "Welcome back Puppeteer"

'dang.. he forgives and forgets reallllyyyy fast.. and like i said before, bipolar much?!'

She sat down on the couch next to my chair, and listened to the new conversation. 

"Anyways, Dabi, release his restraints" Tomura continued, his attention back on the previous task.

"Huh? This guy's gonna fight, you know." he responded.

I looked over to see Puppeteer, she looked.. stressed?

"It's fine. We need to treat him like an equal since we're scouting him. Besides, you can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, U.A. student?" 

"Twice, you do it" Dabi said, well it was more like an order.

"What, me? No way."

"Do it." 

"Man.." he said giving in.

Compress then entered himself in the conversation, "I do apologize for using such forceful methods. But please understand that we are not just a mob trying to commit crimes. We didn't kidnap you by accident." He informed while Twice was unlocking the chained box around Katsuki's hands. 

"Even though our situation differs, everyone here has been restricted and suffered, because of people.. rules.. and heroes" Tomura continued "I'm sure you also-"

He was interrupted by Katsuki kicking Twice in the face. He then proceeded to blast Tomura, his 'father' fell off his face, as the smoke cleared. "Shigaraki!" Twice said, worry laced in his voice.

"I listened quietly to your endless talking.." Katsuki said annoyed, i tried to do something but Puppeteer stopped me, guess she is back with the league.. "Idiots can't get to the point, so they're always talking for a long time. Basically, you mean 'We wanna harass people, so please join us,' right?.. don't bother." He smirked, "i want to win like All Might." He continued, Tomura still frozen in his pose from when 'father' fell. "No matter what anyone says, that will never change!" 

"Ahahahahhah" Tomura broke into one of his creepy laughing fits. "Kurogiri, Compress, make him go to sleep again" Tomura said

Compress sighed "I cant believe he's such a bad listener. I'm almost impressed."