Chapter 7: He Knows Her?!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: helloooo! I just wanted to let everyone know that my stories are going to be a bit of a crossover. I haven't created this other story yet, but it's going to be from Puppeteer's life, and Hawks x Reader! Hope to see some people read that one! :D anyway back to the story!

CURSING WARNING

Katsuki's P.O.V.

After Katsu was pulled back tears fell from my eyes.. I didn't even care about everyone else staring, I couldn't hold it in anymore..

"Bakugou?" I felt Kiri's eyes staring at me from behind, "y-you ok?" He sounded genuinely concerned, which was to be expected. He's a nice guy.

"W-who.. who was that?" Dunce face stammered out the question.

I stayed silent as Raccoon eyes screamed out another question, "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" 

I saw Pikachu run towards the door, I wanted to follow him so badly and get Katsu back, but my feet were frozen still. A lump was forming in my throat as I tried to blink back my tears, but failed miserably. 

"H-hey.. Bakugou, it's ok, the pros will get her back!" Kiri tried to comfort me while rubbing my back.

"They haven't gotten any closer to her than we just were.. IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR!!" I yelled, my voice cracking which caused the rest of the group to surround me, "OVER 12 DAMN MONTHS!! HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO GET HER BACK WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN FUCKING LOOK HER IN THE EYES?!" I screamed, voice cracking more, and tears streaming like a waterfall. Flashbacks came of her scared expression.

After a few minutes of awkward and confused silence Kiri went in front of me "Uhm.. Bakugou?" He asked in a cautious tone.

"W-what?" I silently cursed myself for stammering and crying in front of everyone.

"Can I.. you know.. tell them about... her?" 

I looked up at him, 'he looks so worried, so does everyone else.. maybe.. no.. but maybe letting them know will make me feel better? I don't know!'

I let out a sigh, preparing myself for the over whelming amount of sympathy i was about to get.

"F-fine" i answered

"Ok"

Kirishima went on to explain what had happened, how he knew, all that crap. As he neared the end I braced myself for all their pity.

"Oh my gosh.. Bakugou.. I'm so sorry" Mina said.

"Yea dude.. do you want some space?" Sero asked.

"Does Mr. Aizawa know?" Momo asked, Jirou following her as they sat down next me.

"Whatever, yes, and I think so.." i answered before resting my head in my arms that were crossed on the table. 

I heard Dunce Face come back and sit down, "sorry.. the police just came, they got away.. and Hawks seems pretty upset and stunned. Could someone fill me in?" 

Kiri and Raccoon Eyes summarized the story to Pikachu before the idiot apologized.

I just stayed silent, then Mr. Aizawa came and asked what was going on. All eyes went to me, and I looked up and stared at our teacher, tears in my eyes, and he softened suddenly acting much more like a parent. 

"What happened?" 

~15 minutes earlier~

Katsu's P.O.V.

I was pulled back by Puppeteer, after hitting a couple people during my involuntary leave, I felt the cold air surround me. It was then I noticed the Number 3. hero, Hawks. His crimson feathers barely grazing me. 

'Puppeteer just tried to use me as a human shield!! i could have died if it weren't for the bird's reflexes!'  

"What the hell?!" The winged hero questioned, as Puppeteer pulled me to her side, slight worry in his voice. "why's there a child with you?! Hayami what's gotten into you!?!"

At first I was upset he referred to me as 'a child' but then realized I'm covered head to toe in black clothing.

"DONT USE THAT NAME" Puppeteer yelled, pulling me out of my short train of thought. "That girl.. the person you're talking about.." her voice quickly softened, it was quite beautiful but full of sorrow.. "She.. she's gone now, so don't think for even a second that you can bring her back with flowery words!" She finished. 

Before i knew it i was charging at him, he seemed to anticipate this as he jumped up, i could only pray he knew her quirk and wouldn't hate me for the rest of my life, which may end up being very short. 

He sent a couple feathers that pinned me to a wall, I let out a breath of relief as they finished their conversation. I could no longer hear what they were saying, but Puppeteer was crying. I was shocked but she seemed to notice and wiped them away, she pushed the blonde and forced me to blow up a near by trash can. 

I saw another blonde open the doors to the arcade. We made eye contact, I was gonna yell for help, because, as much as I hate to admit it, I don't think I can get out alone. But before I can make a sound Kurogiri came with the others, and engulfed us into his portal, bringing us back to the bar. 

But what none of them knew..

was Hawks left a feather on me..