Chapter 3: USJ

Katsu's P.O.V.

~time skip to USJ arc~

Puppeteer wakes me up again, just like she has every other morning..

she dresses me up like a doll in a matching black outfit.

'I mean.. at least she's a girl too, I think.. she dresses and acts like one.. plus her style isn't too bad.. its cute and comfy.. maybe ill design something like this when I get home'

'if you get home'  a voice in the back of my head says, I know that it's right, but part of being a hero is giving hope to civilians. And I'm closest thing to a hero in this situation.

I shake away the feeling as I walk out from behind the curtain. Kurogiri teleports us to the meeting point while Tomura cackles behind me.

it's been about a year.. maybe a little more since I was kidnapped, as much as I wanna say that I'm fine, I'm really not. 

You know I'll be honest it hasn't been the best heh, life's been better.. Every now and then I think 'what did I do to deserve this?.. was I not kind enough?.. was it because I wasn't always there for Izuku?.. I thought hanging out with him away from Katsuki was the best compromise.'  

I also try to think of ways to escape, but none of them work, there's always someone with me, and it's like these people never sleep! I sleep, they're awake.. I wake up they're awake.. I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason.. THEY'RE AWAKE!! 

But.. the thing I think about most is Katsuki.. as much as I want to break out of here on my own so I can rub it in his face.. I'm not sure I can..

I know for a fact that he got into UA.. The League has been keeping tabs on him, but won't tell me anything. But he's Katsuki.. with his quirk, strength, and will power.. he definitely made it in.

I get snapped out of my thoughts as the sound of laughing and conversation fills my ears. Although it doesn't last long, as Tomura and Puppeteer pop out they all fall silent.

I partially tune them all out as I wouldn't do anything, I'd be swung around like a puppet as always.. 

they talk about what they're going to do, I catch bits of the conversation like "we'll march in-" "NOMU'S!!!!" "then ALL MIGHT WILL BE DEAD!!" "HAHAHAHAHA"

I see everyone visibly cringe and Tomura's evil laugh.

someone in the crowd then raises their hand, 'That's a bit formal for a bunch of villains'

"What about the girl?!?" a deep voice calls from where the hand had been.

"huh? oh-" Tomura starts, he looks at me like he forgot I was there.. Which he probably somehow did.

"She's with me" Puppeteer interrupts Tomura

"She means she's being mind controlled" Tomura proudly corrects.

After about 7 minutes of me tuning them out again, everyone starts walking into a massive portal. I had never seen Kurogiri make a portal this big. We enter into a dome shaped room.

'now I kinda wish I had paid attention.. I could've found a way to escape..'

 I walk in with Puppeteer behind me, we were relatively in the middle. I look over the 'sea' of villains, and to my surprise I see two familiar heads of hair.

Spikey ash blonde.. and messy green..

'where are we?! this doesn't look like the UA grounds.. but Katsuki is wearing his hero suit.. wait.. HE'S WEARING MY DESIGN!!'