Chapter 6: So Close

Katsu's P.O.V.

'No, this can't happen, i have to stop this!! I finally find Katsuki, he's with his friends from UA!! And I'm about to attack them?!? AGH!! WHAT DO I DO!!'

I shut my eyes closed, feeling the tears trickle down, I had used all my strength to stop Puppeteer, but she was too strong, she forced my hands closed and the cup blew up right at the red haired boys eye level. 

I opened my eyes to see he was fine, I let out a breath of relief, 'must have a shielding quirk..'

"KIRI!!" The pink girl screamed in alarm, catching him as he was knocked back a little by the explosion.

"I'm ok.." he said standing up, and dusting some dust from himself, and waving his hand in the air to get rid of the remaining smoke. "Bakubro, are you sure that's her?" he coughed slightly

"WHO!?!?" The pink girl, the guy with weird elbows, and the blonde guy yelled in unison. 

"Yes.." Katsuki responded, not answering the other three "i-I'm sure thats her.." 

"Did he just stutter?.." the blonde one whispered to the pink girl.

"My gosh who is she?" She responded.

"Ok then" the red haired boy, with sharp teeth said, also ignoring the rest of their friends, "we'll have to try to immobilize her, can't risk hurting her" he said getting in a fighting stance.

The boy with black hair let out a long piece of tape from his elbows, 'so that's what they're for.' 

I was pulled to the side, they all looked confused but continued to try and catch me.

I threw a chair at them, then a table, and a bunch of other furniture in the area, then lifted all the things previously thrown at them with my telekinesis, and pushed them down, without blowing anything up.

The pink girl shot out some acid from her hands and melted away the furniture above her and the tape guy. Katsuki pushed the blonde and red head into a girl with black hair pulled into a high ponytail, before blowing up some of the falling furniture.

Puppeteer then made me start lifting a.. 'wait.. No.. no no no.. PLEASE, PLEASE STOP!!!!'

 I watched as a civilian was being lifted shakily off the ground, "stop!" I whisper yelled. 

"STOP!!" I screamed again, this time at full volume, "PLEASE DON'T!!" I begged. I must've screamed loud enough for my voice to startle Puppeteer, because the civilian fell to the ground. Luckily the tape guy made soft-ish looking cushion under him.

Right as I thought everything was ok, I made eye contact with Katsuki, he looked worried, I wanted to run to hug him, (authors note: this was meant in a brotherly-sisterly love way, not legitimate romance) but I was instead pulled back. So fast that I was off my feet and floating through the air, as if being pulled on a string. I stared at Katsuki, terrified, and sad.

Author's Note: sorry this was short again, I'll try to make them longer. also sorry for the bad action scenes.. i dont know how to write action 😂😅