Chapter 4: The Dragons' lair

After defeating the wolf king, you continue your journey to reach what seems to be the server room, where every inch is covered with black latex goo with crystals everywhere.

You notice that there are a few cameras that are tracking your every move, could someone be watching you right now? If so, why won't they do anything? Couldn't they help you in your situation in some way or at least give you a sign that you are not alone? Then again, that mysterious stranger is communicating with you through various notes so it could very well be him.

Nonetheless, you went to the next room, minding the oddly placed row of fans with sharp blades on the floor.

The next room contains several traffic cones and two vents to the side of the room. You notice a small white latex pup exit the room through one of the vents. The signs to your left indicated that you need to activate the switch which will open the vents to disinfect yourself before you can proceed.

You knew that if you start the disinfection process, that latex pup would come out and get you unless you do something. Using the traffic cones, you arranged them in a certain way that could stop them from catching you.

When you pick up the last traffic cone up, you can't help but feel insecure about it, and you are VERY certain you saw a small pair of eyes staring at you.

After placing the cones, you started the disinfection process and ready yourself. And as you predict, a small white latex pup comes out of the vents to catch you but was blocked by the traffic cones. What's unusual about this pup is the fact it has no eyes at all, how can it even see you?

Another pup soon came after through from the other vent to catch you but just like the other pup, it is stopped by the traffic cones. The pups even seem to be very hesitant about touching the traffic cones, is your suspicion about these conveniently placed cones right after all?

Either way, the disinfection then completes, the door unlocks, and you are free to go. The pups, seeing you escape from their clutches' whines in defeat and retreats into the vents.

Reaching yet another room, you find more servers and more crystals than before with the room coated in black goo as well.

'All of the rooms so far are coated in that black latex goo, am I in another wolves' nest?' you wonder.

Suddenly a something lands on the back of your head startling you as you tumble to the ground in shock.

You feel something long and slimy gently wrap around your neck as a familiar white mask peers down at you at an upside-down angle. It is a black latex beast! However, this one appears to be a bit bigger than a latex pup with a very long tail wrapping around your neck and a tiny set of wings sprouting its back, a small dragon perhaps?

The small dragon gave you a small lick to your face with a tiny roar before jumping off and bolting towards an open box, flipping it upside down to hide in it. Bewildered by the sudden ambush you pick yourself up, took a breather, and step forward... only for the box to move towards you.

You then immediately step back only to see that the dragon in the box moves back as well. Curious about this, you decide to experiment by moving around to discover that the dragon in the box moves in reflection to your actions.

Using this you manage to get past the box without getting too close to it.

You are uncertain as to why the small latex dragon would do this until you found a voice recorder. You play it to find that it has a message.

The message explains that the room you are in was originally the research room, but many of the servers were destroyed in a riot. The ventilation and the open space of these rooms attracted special black latex beasts to use this place as their nest.