Chapter 7: Your new friend Puro

'Honestly, that snow leopard by that maze is weird, he ALWAYS wants his boxes to be placed the exact way he wants it, despite it blocking everyone's way! I had an argument with him when I was looking for you human.' Hunter said as you walk towards the main library where Puro is.

"Yeah, he is pretty odd, but what can you do?" you agree while making your way to the door.

As you reach the door, you then talk to Hunter and Scar.

"Alright guys, this is where you separate from me. I don't want Puro in there having a heart attack."

'That black latex wolf is still in there? Does he ever leave that room?' Scar asks.

'He does, but it's mostly just him going back into his nest, wherever that is.' Hunter explains.

"Do you know Puro?" you ask.

'Not really, didn't even get his name until now. He usually keeps to himself.' Hunter said. "Alright, it's time to part our ways." He adds as you then feel the two thoughts from your mind slowly fade away, as your body slowly becomes all melty again.

You see the fur on your body slowly retract back into the latex as the red markings fade away as well. The latex around your body slowly flows into your tail and down your legs as well. The latex on your head eventually gives away as you breathe in the air again as you look down to see the latex flowing down your legs onto the floor while some of it flows into the tail as well. You then feel something detaching from your hips as Hunter's latex flows back into his body while Scar slowly forms into a puddle onto the floor.

You are back to your normal self again.

"Well, that was...something..." you said to them. "I guess I will see you two around sometime?"

Hunter and Scar rumble in agreement as they then went on their separate ways. Hunter leaves the library through the door while Scar climbs onto the wall and the ceiling with the other latex, mingling with them.

'Glad that's over, it was a weird experience...but I guess it wasn't too bad...' you thought.

After that, you went into the main library to see Puro. In the library, you see him sweeping the floor, cleaning up all the crumbled paper and splashes of latex on the floor.

"...Have to clean this place before human comes back. So, I make a good impression on him." Puro said to himself.

He then turns around to see him as he jumps in fright as his fur puffs out again.

"And startled by human again!" he said. "Human is quiet when walking..."

"Sorry that I came in unannounced, had to come back since that passage was blocked, did you know?" you ask Puro.

"No...the passage is blocked? Even though it was a wasted journey, as long human can come back safely it is all fine right?" he said innocently.

'Yeah...nothing happened...' you thought.

"Anyway, there are only a few slow-moving white latex beasts I know that an excellent human being like you must be just fine." He said, oblivious to your recent transformation.

You smile nervously in response.

Puro took notice and said, "Eh? Did you run into trouble?"

"Yeah...I almost couldn't come back here..." you said, half the truth of what happened.

"It was that serious...?" he trails off.

His ears droop down as he hunches in disbelief.

"Human...I...sorry...really...very sorry. I hid something from you, I just wanted to gain your trust and prove that I'm harmless. I already knew that the passage was blocked. But even if I told you, you probably wouldn't believe a latex beast, right?"