𝐢.

———————————

She is sat on a branch reading one of her tragic stories.

She loved it from the very beginning along with poetry.

It talks about things fictional but so real too.Where everything and nothing is possible.

When she reads them it feels so sad and happy too.It feels bittersweet.

And she loves stories about love and passion.Its a place only in her mind so beautiful and peaceful.

Where anyone can find their soulmate but they can't have them.Every time something happens and they can't have their only person.

Somehow it reminds her of herself.She has so many dreams.

She wants to travel all around the world.She wants to see new places and lifestyles and cultures.

She can't have her way in life though.

She has rensosibilities like her mother says.It gets tiring hearing about it every single day.

Like how she has to find a prince to marry.She thought when she turns into a woman she would finally be free and do all the things she wanted.

But no, her parents have other plans for her.They want her to be a wife, a mother and when the time comes a queen.

This was too much to do for a girl that barely is a woman.

But once again she is lost in her book.Reality is much forgotten for a few moments.

"Eleanor my dear please come inside."

Until of course her mother's voice has to interrupt her reading.Like every other time.

She sighs deeply with disappointment in her.

Why did she have to be a princess again?

"I'm coming."

She moves down the tree ready to touch the ground but before she can think what's going on water from below her hugs her small body completely.

She is so clumsy.This happens all the time obviously.

She kicks and kicks under her and just like that her head comes out of the water.

She spots her book laying beside her soaked by the lake's water around her.

"Nο, no , no!"

She runs out, book in her hands and her long dress feeling heavy.

But she didn't care one bit.She opens her book slowly ready to see it destroyed.The pages seem fine?

Just a little water.It didn't hurt.

"Phew."

Then she squeezes her dress's soft fabric to take the water out.

And why did she have to wear dresses?

After a while she is back inside the palace.The place she dislikes the most.