𝐯𝐢.

————————————

Her caramel hair hide her beautiful face away from the sun even trying to let her sleep a little bit longer.

She stayed up with Mike all night long.It was much better than she expected.

She thought time would be painfuly slow till they first laughed with each other's jokes or even talk normally.

Mike sure is one of the most unique boys.It seems like her sixth sense didn't lie to her when she saw him for the first time.

From then till now she still sees him as an angel.Even if his words were hurtful just some days ago she didn't change her opinion about him.

And now she finally had a taste of his bright colours.He is so special.So kind and funny and a teasing idiot.

Idiot sure is his new nickname from her

Last night was one of the best nights she had.He stayed with her till dawn.

He didn't go away even if his sift was done for the night.He lost his sleep just for her.And that said a lot to her.

Maybe he did care after all

Maybe he didn't mind it

His laugh still trapped in her memory.It would never go away.Just like the small moments that stay in your mind like a past dream and never go away even if you grow old.Or even if you won't live them again.

And how shy he made her.He set her on fire even with the simplest things he did.

They even ran around the gardens like little kids.She needed it though.So much.She hadn't felt so happy in years.

He gave her happiness just like that when she didn't realised how much she craves it.

Life is not just always about duties or yelling and crying.Its the sweet laughs or smiles.Its the crazy kind of happiness and the carelessness.Its the little things too.

It's all those memories you will carry in your heart till the last breath you take.Till the day you leave this world.

Mike can give all of these things to her.He can make her fly like the way she wanted all these years before even if she doesn't know it yet.

But she feels it in her gut.This boy will be stuck in her.This boy will set her free even if she won't ever leave from here.

He can make her life heaven or a living hell.He has the power to do it.She simply knows that he is too special for her even now that she is in the process of getting to know him.

She couldn't get herself to sleep after they separated.She was happy.Maybe even too happy for her liking.

She stayed wrapped in her sheets in her warm bed still smiling like a fool.
Their time together was truly magical.

And now she is asleep hugging her fluffy pillow close to her chest hopping it was someone's arms holding her.

But her sleep is interrupted by a knock on her door rather loudly.