𝐢𝐢𝐢.

———————————

He sighed.Now she wasn't even visible from where he was standing.

This girl was something else.Something so different.And he couldn't figure her out.

It was unexplained how she behaved whenever he saw her.

She was a fighter when it came to her own life.But for what?

She still was the daughter of one of the richest men alive.

She has whatever she desires.She orders around not even lifting up her little finger.

So what's the point in fighting against it?

She would be the freaking queen and become even more lazy and wealthy than she already is.

It didn't really make sense to him.What was wrong with that?

He would give everything to live in a place like this so full of opportunities for starting something new.

He could have whatever he wanted.
He could study or learn how to fight.

He could go to balls and dance around the room with countless women.

Then again he gets so shy with these certain things.It wouldn't be easy.

And he got extremely flustered the moment he saw her walking his way for the first time.

He knows she has something special in her soul.Something extraordinary that he hasn't found out yet.

He is eager to get to know her.He wants to talk about everything.What she likes, what she dislikes, her childhood, the stars, the world around them, everything he could think of.

But no.No, no, no.

She is the princess.And he is just him.
It would be inappropriate for them to become friends.

She is the sun and he is just a little star barely lighting, dead centuries ago.

Their differences can't let them have a bond.They are so different.Not just the different everyone see but their personalities too he could tell.

She is brave, she has a hot temper and from what he saw earlier a child of four.

And she is so gorgeous.Words are not enough to describe her.She is like a piece of art sculptured by angels.She seems an angel indeed.

Her hazel eyes almost dripping honey down her cheeks, her pale skin without a flaw and her hair like waves reaching just her shoulders.

And she is so small too.Her body too little and unbelievable short.She could be mistaken for a kid.

She is like a goddess too perfect for this world.Her beauty would be stuck in him.He would never forget about her.

She is a beauty in a crowd full of people but only she stands out.For him at least.This creature would not be forgotten.Never in a lifetime or two.