𝐯.

———————————

El locked herself in her bedroom while Mike was again out of her door.

It's so confusing.They fight like they know each other for ages and then they are back to being those different people.While she gets herself in trouble he runs after her to stop her because he gets paid out of it.

He doesn't care.

And they rode together back here.She felt warm and protected maybe?

His pale hands gripped her waist like he was afraid of falling down or letting her go.They felt so good around her on the fabric of her dress.They hold her so tight and she felt secure.

But he really can't protect her in any way.He is lanky and she bets he doesn't have much of a musculine body.

What was that feeling?Did he feel it too?Or was it just her?

He is so cold to her.It would be a surprise if he acted at least nice to her.Not even friendly.

Though she swore she saw relief in his eyes the moment he recognised her figure in the dark field.

But he run away.He didn't want to be near her longer than necessary.It proved how wrong she was in the first place.

He really didn't want her in his life.It was a little bit sad.

The people that made her happy were only her twin cousins and the maids.Oh and her best friends Sadie, Noah and Lilia

She wanted more people to love and to be loved by them.She wanted to explore and make new memories.

She wanted to know more about Mike too.No, she didn't see him as someone she could like more than a friend.

They are not the same.Not even close.They are the moon and the sun.The night and the day.The good and the bad.The rich and the poor.

Not that she is kind and he is not.She doesn't know a thing about him or his life before now.But she wants to know everything.All of it.

Though he pushes her away.And she does too.The only thing they have in common.Its impossible for them to talk like normal people do.

And the best part is that the real reason that block them from having a bond is hidden.

At first she thought he was perfect.The most beautiful person she had ever seen.And when he laughed at her for something she said in front of her parents without hesitation she lost it.

His laugh was an exquisite sound.But when they were finally alone he yelled at her.It hurt her.His words made her sad.

That's what he thought?That she is just like her parents?A snobbish and selfish princess?That she didn't care about him losing his job?

He doesn't know her story.He made his little theory though.Without second thoughts he stabbed her.

If only he knew her he would see that she didn't mind him being there.She just felt like a walking prisoner in her own house.If she could call it that.