𝐢𝐢.

———————————

Once she was inside her room she could finally breath.It was unbelievable how fast her moods change through the day.

One minute she fantasizes about everything she wants to be and the possibilities for something new and euphoric.

She wants changes in her life.She needs changes.

She just wants to feel freedom.Maybe if she was someone else far away from here she could be free.

But no one is entirely free right?

She decides no more thinking for now.Just words.

After changing out of that stupid dress
she grabed one of her books.

Poetry.

Oh how much she adores it.One of the things she needed the most.Words turned her life upside down.

She opened her book ready to find out the next one.

You are a piece of work

As delightful as an old tree

Beautiful as one of those wild flowers

You are like a ripple on the water

Always on the move

You are the light upon a hill

A friend to all that know you

Thanks for being a piece of work

It reminds her of these cute little letters that lovers give to each other to express this strange feeling they drown inside.But they don't mind it.Not a bit.

They let it flow in them like a river in their hearts and souls without a care in the word.

It's a beautiful feeling isn't it?

At least that's what she reads in her novels.She hasn't felt it yet.

She hopes she will feel it one day.The only thing that sets you free and destroys you at the same time.

Maybe it's not always a bad thing to love.But it's scary how easy it could be to give even your own life for one person.

Then again when will she have time for that?With everything she has to achieve?

This may be her destiny.With all the 
wealth in her hands  but not the warmth in her heart that she craves.

If she had a chance she would prefer to be a normal person like everyone else.And maybe then she would enjoy her life from the little things.

She sets her book down on her silk sheets.

She walks to the door ready to step out and once she did she let out a gasp.

It was again this Michael boy right out of her door.

He didn't seem to notice her until he heard her little gasp.