𝐢𝐯.

———————————

It was time to go find her.She can't be far.With parents like hers overprotective and all she wouldn't be that dumb to put herself in danger.

Time is running out.Its almost dark outside.And cold.

Isn't she afraid?

Cause his memories reminds him of the dark woods he walked through with his mother so many times.But now he was all alone.

He feels like that hopeless boy he was back then all over again.The boy that got scared without his mother.

How stupid of him.If he didn't rely on her so much now he would behave like a man.He wouldn't care about his loneliness or the almost dark purple sky.Nothing would matter.

But of course his mind had to stab his heart over and over again.Or prevent him from doing what he had to.

He shook his haid disappointed in himself.He is such a fool to think like this.

He continues his path trying not to regret it.Trying not to feel weak again.

Just behave like a man

And while he was walking another beautiful creature was still at the other side, laying down.

The sunset made her heart flutter like crazy.It was magic for her eyes.

The sun going down little by little, hiding behind the cliff.And tearing all the colors from the sky afraid to let them go.Such a wonferful sight almost unrealistic.

Almost out of the fairytales her parents read to her once she was a kid.

Now it seems like a dream.Like something she only imagined.It doesn't feel like she lived it with them.

It's been a long time since then.And now it feels lonely.She wants her parents back.

Not the people they are now.The couple they were.So in love and sweet to each other.And the family they were so many years ago.

It doesn't feel the same anymore.They talk like some strangers to her.And they don't look to one another the same.Not with eyes filled with love and adoration.

Their love is gone.Thats what she thinks.Or they don't have time for that.Not for their marriage or their child.

Thats why she wants to be away from them.Thats why she climbs trees just to read her beloved books.

She doesn't want this place.Its not home anymore.It doesn't feel the same.

But she learned at least from a young age to love nature.And now she feels it like home.

She talks with the colorful butterflies, the branches, the small sparrows and her favourite flowers.Mostly daisies or lilies and roses.

Even if they will never talk back to her she is okay with it.She feels loved by them.

They look so innocent and cute.And to her they are precious.More than anything.