two :)

While Y/N was walking home, that mysterious male walked back to his.

He couldn't get that beautiful (H/C) girl out of his head, she was brave, standing tall in front of an unknown predator. To be fair, he wasn't gonna do anything, just a little tormenting to satisfy himself.

He walked into an 'abandoned' Bar, he sat down on a stool and looked over the counter, grabbing a nearly empty bottle of alcohol, he was about to drink it when someone snatched it from his grasp, he growled.

"Dabi. How was your Night?"

Dabi looks over at the cloudy purple man, he puts his drink in a cupboard and starts drying a cup.

"It was fine. Better if i could have my drink though" he says passive aggressively.

Kurogiri sighs and pours him a cup of water.

"Not after the way you acted last time you drank, you nearly set the whole building on fire. People who have been sure to notice."

Dabi smirks and shrugs.

"What? I was just showing Toga my 'pretty blue flames' no harm done"

Kurogiri shakes his head and sighs. He finishes up that last glass and puts them away.

"You should get some sleep, Dabi." Kurogiri says with dad-loving care.

"Aight Dad" Dabi Smirks again and heads to his room.

He crawls on his bed and thinks about that girl.

༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽

You walk into your apartment and look at the mess that you call home.

You sigh and unpack all of your groceries, putting food in Tamanegis bowl.

"Now what do i do" you shrug boredly.

You were so excited about 'finally getting into U.A' that the thought never crossed your mind that; you might not get in. you decided to bring out some old pencils and a piece of paper and draw what your costume would have been.

 it would have looked better in real life

... it would have looked better in real life. As you can see Y/N isn't the best at drawing. (Y/N as in me lmao)

Y/N crumples up the cruddy drawing and sits on her bed.

"I need to get a job."

The money her parents left her with was running out fast. Yes they disowned her, for reasons she still doesn't understand, but they weren't heartless, they left her enough money to last a year, they kicked her out a week after her 15th birthday. She was pretty rebellious, but never did anything to her body, like tattoos or piercings. Just staying out late, and never doing chores. Normal teen shit.

Y/n thinks about what her strong suits are. She likes (Hobbie), and she is okay at (other hobbie).

Hmm. Y/N is quite good at cooking. .maybe she could look for a few cooking jobs.