Eight :)

3rd person.

Bakugo brings Y/N into the school, still holding onto her wrist. he drags her through the hallway, and then into the principles office.

"Why are we here?" Y/N whispers to Bakugou

"I don't know, He just told me to bring you down here," he says aggressively.

"Ah, hello  Y/N and  Bakugou. thank you for bringing her. you can step outside." he shoos Bakugou to leave. he does, but not before growling like a protective dog.

"Y/N. you entered the exam? correct?"

Y/N nods, embarrassed " Yea.."

"and you, failed?" Y/N nods again.

"yes..." 

"I think we made a mistake. I would like you to join the hero program, but you will have to quit your job." being the eager son of a bitch you were you yelled yes.

"YES! I mean! ahem! yes, that would be really awesome!" 

"Alright then. you will follow Bakugou to your new homeroom. you better put your all into your training. make your sensei proud" Principle Nezu smiles.

"I will do my best!" Y/N smiles and runs out of the room, bumping into Bakugou who was literally standing right outside the door.

"I got into UA! he said it was a mistake I didn't get in, so he gave me another chance! I am in class 1A!" Bakugou smiled for a split second before pulling a straight face.

"congrats. just know that you won't be as good as me. you might make a close third, maybe even second. but I will be the number one hero." he declares as he starts pulling you to Class 1A.

"class welcome our new student Y/N L/N..." a scruffy man states, bored.

Y/N walks in, she looks around the room, all these new faces staring at her.

Y/N waves enthusiastically. she instantly recognizes a blonde boy with a lightning bolt through his hair. he waved back at her. there was an empty seat next to him he smiles as she goes to sit next to him, as there were no other seats.

"I'm Denki, but you can call me yours~" Y/N giggled.

"I think you already used that line." 

"nope, I asked for your number, which I still don't have~" Y/N rolled her eyes and slipped him a piece of paper, THAT HAD HER NUMBER ON IT! YES DENKI! SCORE!

Denki was ecstatic, Bakugou on the other hand was pissed.  he didn't realize it at the time, but he really liked Y/N, but with Denki in his way, he would never be able to win her heart.