five :)

(small masterbation warning. DABI GETTING FREAKY, it doesn't go into detail really, plus its my first time writing somthing like that soo its probably nothing like actual Masterbating XD oh yea, sorry if he becomes too obsessed to quickly, I haven't really written any yandere before.)

 Dabi ran from the girl, his stomach felt strange, like butterflies. He walked away from the school heading back to the Bar. he saw Shigaraki on the other side of the street. He crosses and walks alongside him

"You got it?" Dabi asks. Not looking at Shigaraki, just straight ahead.

"Of course i do. I never fail." Shigaraki smirks, his dry lips rubbing together.

"All Might won't be So mighty after he receives my little gifts~"

"Heh." Dabi walks farther ahead and goes straight into the bar, and heads towards his room. Before he gets there he is greeted with a perky sadistic blonde girl smiling at him.

"Hiya Dabi! How d'ya mission go with shiggy?! Tell me everything-" Dabi puts a hand on her face and shoves her out of her way, causing her to fall on the floor.. He never is usually this rough with her. Sure they are annoying to each other at times, but they have grown together like brother and sister. She was a little hurt at that action but obviously didn't show it.

"Well fine! I'll just not talk to you then! Men! Am i right Kurogiri?!"

Kurogiri silently Nods, wiping yet another glass.

While Toga trash talked about him. He couldn't stop thinking about her. She made him feel weird- But amazing at the same time. He thought about her smaller hands grasping onto his arms. How scared she sounded.

Dabi let out a sigh and let his hand trail down his trousers near his crotch, he started thinking about every feature that was on her face in detail. That just made his bulge harder. After teasing himself for a minute he slips his hand into his boxers and starts touching himself. He imagined himself laying his lips onto hers, dominating her mouth, letting his tongue roam around its new territory. He imagined her moans of pleasure because of him, her begging for more, he wanted her to want him.

After this session she was all that was on his mind, he wanted-no, needed her. She made him feel amazing- not just sexually, though it seems like that. He would hold her everyday, telling her how much he loved her. He would fantasize about this new life he was planning, though he wouldn't stop villainy, he would protect her with his life, making sure she never got caught up in his work.

The thing that made him know he 'loved' her was when he started thinking about children's names. He was delusional. The League Of Villains noticed that, but what did they care about?

That Night Dabi went out for a walk, Hoping to maybe bump into her again, but knowing that it was very unlikely. He strolled around the area they first bumped into each other at and walked along that path for god knows how long. He was about to give up when he saw a face that he'd never forget. His love. He looked closer and saw she was with someone. A pale blonde kid, probably around the same age. He watched as they spoke. Is she seeing him? Are they together? Dabi was confused, And mad- Mostly mad.

He overheard the last part of their conversation.

"Look, just, about earlier I was a dick.. So.. Hang out with me so i can make it up to you!" he basically demanded.

Is this kid asking out my Future wife? Surely she wouldn't accept the offer, would she?

"Uh.. sure?"

"Now give me your number!" he exclaimed. She rolled her eyes and gave him her phone while he gave her hers.

"Talk to you later Y/N?" the blonde guy smirked while backing away.

Her name is Y/N? It's perfect. It's amazing..

"Y/N.." Dabi whispers to himself.

"Yea. whatever Bakugou." she smiled back at him.

That pissed me off. I should be the only one she smiles at, and the only one she- Y/N gives her number to. Well now that I know where she lives I can visit her anytime I want. But she doesn't trust me at all. I threatened her. I guess I'll have to hide from her Perfect eyes for a while.