nine :)

even though Bakugou was going to ask to walk you home, Denki got there first, which enraged him very much. when they were walking out of the school grounds  Bakugo bumped into his shoulder, making Denki stumble.

"I don't think Bakugou like me very much" Denki chuckles as he rubs the back of his neck.

"yea... he was sort of nice earlier to me, he walked me into school. now he's just avoiding me?" Y/N shrugs. 

"well, at least you have me!" Denki exclaims while smiling wide. Y/N  finds his smile contagious and smiles back.

"yea. at least I have you" she says sarcastically, but with a smile.

"now, can I walk you home m'lady, " Denki asks in a weird voice.

"yes, you can gud sir," Y/N replies in the same tone.

---

MEANWHILE

---

Bakugou and Dabi were both watching Y/N walk from school, separately, of course, Dabi hates Bakugou, and Bakugou will hate him in return.

Bakugou was pissed off that Denki made Y/N smile. that is his job. plus, he had shown Y/N friendship, she should be going to him. 

Dabi on the other hand, couldn't care less about that new blonde boy with the lightning hair. he didn't see him as a challenge or an obstacle. he knew Y/N would eventually get bored of him, and try looking for himself. Dabi had it all pictured in his mind how it was gonna play out. 

Y/N eventually got home, she invited Denki inside, but he declined, he was blushing when he said.

"I have to.. go. there are some errands I have to do?" he smiled cheerily at Y/N. she nodded and bid him farewell.

"bye Denki. have fun" she smiled back and closed her door. Denki sighed when she was out of sight, a dreamy smile and look in his eyes covered his face. 

Denki's errands were him going to the shops and leaving her flowers. maybe it was too soon and she doesn't even feel the same. well, a Denki can only hope.