four :)

"Now that i finished i'm gonna go, unless there is anything you need help with first?" Y/N asked Lunch Rush.

"Nope, everything's Hunky Dory kiddo, you did great. Maybe I'll finally get a few proper breaks instead of powering through.... Don't let my happy exterior and upbeat attitude fool you kid, it gets tough, trying to feed hundreds of kids every day, then having to clean up after them. I cry myself to sleep most nights, Waiting for the sweet release of death to claim my soulless body"

That got very personal very fast.

"Are you okay...?"

"Perfect!"

"Uhh, okay then... bye lunch rush-" you were interrupted by a ringing noice. Everyone looks around.

"Warning. There has been a level three security breach, all students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion"

You look around at all of the students are in a panic, including you, you see everyone heading out into the hall, you thought about following but you would probably get trampled.

You look around and see Lunch rush has already left.

'Great, just great, something has happened and it's probably your fault.'

Not really knowing what to do in this situation, you quickly duck underneath one of the cafeteria tables, not exactly the best hiding place, but you're scared sh!tless at the moment, you can't think straight.

What was going on? Villains? Student gone rogue with their quirk and has hurt somebody? So many scenarios went through your head (the author has nothing ;-;)

Suddenly your chest starts feeling very heavy, you feel yourself unable to control your breathing patterns as you start hyperventilating. Over your loud heavy breathing you can hear footsteps.

Your mouth feels dry as you try and call out, it came out as a helpless croak. Yet, they still heard you, whoever it was came to your aid. you were on the floor half out from under the table. you looked up and saw the man from the other night, who had all the piercings, his blue eyes looked down at you, they had a strange shine in them.

"Why aren't you with all the others." Dabi says, annoyed that she had to see him attacking her school- why is he annoyed? He doesn't know her.. He doesn't care about her, heck, her name is still a mystery to him- A mystery that he wanted to solve.

" I panicked.. I-" you cough, still not properly functioning. " I Don't know what's going on." your voice had a lot of fear and nervousness sealed inside. it makes Dabi's Eyes soften. But something on the inside awake. Dabi Gave her a hand and helped her up, her hands holding tightly onto his arms.

While she stood up properly, he took this chance to look at her face. He first looked at her (D/M)

(distinguishing marks. Like freckles or a birthmark etc. if you have none he looked at your nose)

He then looked at her hair, her hair was shining bright, next he looked at her small lips. They looked so tender, so vulnerable. He found it hard but looked away and instead looked at her shiny (E/C) eyes. He felt lost in them

"W-why are you here?" something then clicked in her thick skull. She doesn't know this man at all. All she did was swap a few words with him in a dark alley. And here you are talking as if you've known eachother forever. He could be dangerous. In Fact the way he was talking the other night confirms it for you. He notices that you had caught on to what was going on. He grabs your shoulders harshly. His face is inches away from yours, he then whispers;

"You tell no one of this- Or else" he turns around and runs, somehow making it out of U.A unseen and alive, leaving poor Y/N to think about what just happened.

You look out into the hallway and slowly, your heart is still pounding as you walk out of the school, you see the gate has been disintegrated.. Was it That guy? Dabi was it.. You faintly remember he had called out to you when you were leaving.

"Flash back oooo"

"Dabi. I'm Dabi.." Y/N barely heard over the rain, but his name was still etched into her brain without her knowledge .

Flash Back End (longest flashback ever am i right 😫)"