seven :)

PAGE SEVEN

(Sorry for not updating people who liked this anyway that's done and over with start reading if you want oWo)

Later that night oOOOoOOOOo

Bakugou pov

I can't get that god damn girl off of my mind.... Why does she make me feel this way? Maybe it's her quirk..

But why would she make my Rice shaped into a heart? Does she like me? She made dunce faces rice like mine. Nah, it was obviously a pity heart after she heard his awful flirting attempts.

But just the thought of her liking him makes me cold.. Why him? And not me? Why am I don't even thinking about this? I don't like her. She probably liked me, but I don't care if she likes me Or dunce face...

Bakugou rolls over in his bed and tries to sleep. He eventually falls asleep, having a lovely dream of exploding deku's face 😊

Y/N's pov.

It's now 6Am and I hear a knock at the door. I look outside and see Bakugou. He's sort of smiling and he's wearing his uniform.

"Morning.. I am here to take you to U.A. Why aren't you dressed? I told you I would pick you up at 6 on the dot.." he said starting nicely but then ending aggressively.

"You never said that-" I pull out my phone and see a message from Bakugou..

"I'm sorry. I didn't see it. Let me get changed. Come in for now."

I walk back inside with bakugou following, I grab a long skirt and a hoodie.

"I'll be out in a sec." Bakugou nods and sits down on your couch, he looks at the small dog next to him. He looks over to the bathroom door, and sees it wasn't locked. Bakugou, not having control of his actions this once, opened it the tiniest bit, and peaked in. He watched as you changed into a new clean top.

He blushed and sat back down on the couch. Contemplating what he just did.

"I'm ready "King Explosion Murder." you giggle.

Bakugou growls and stands up in front of you, he is a bit taller than you. He's trying to intimidate you.

"King Explosion Murder is an awesome hero name.." Bakugou starts walking out the door, signaling you to follow.

"I never said it wasn't. It's just... very unique for a hero name. And long."

Bakugou spun around and faced you.

"I'll show you long- I. that's not what I meant to say!" he spluttered while you were wheezing.

"BOII IF YOU DONT"

"UGH! Just follow me! You're gonna make me late" Bakugou grabs your wrist really tight and starts pulling you along.